Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

need shop experienced w/ VW's

Old 10-16-2003, 05:38 PM
G60ING
Corrado Butcher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

Why all this hate? What has Sonny Lowe done to you (veyron23)?

I'd like to know who are you veyron23? what is your real name and what do you drive?

I'm Frank and I drive a Tacoma, Jetta TDi and occasionaly think about driving a corrado G60.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:47 PM
veyron23
Banned

veyron23 is an unknown quantity at this point

no shit frank!
Old 10-16-2003, 05:49 PM
veyron23
Banned

the EB 16 Veyron is a supercar being develop by Volkswagen for Bugatti but you wouln't know anything about VW beyond the shit-rados and the smoker TDI
Old 10-16-2003, 06:08 PM
G60ING
Corrado Butcher

G60ING is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok so you are full of hostility and I did not ask you about your screen name I asked you about who you were I would like to guess that you are Jay but I would never want to accuse anybody of that
Old 10-16-2003, 06:15 PM
DeezUU
enya mouf

DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU DeezUU

Come on Frank .... can't you tell this know-it-all copy and paste idiot who can't spell for dogshit is Jay ?? He has NO class and NO knowledge of anything unless he is copying from some tech site and he thinks he is now some sort of enthusiast . Just wait till March though ..... he's gettin a new car that will rival EVERYTHING on the road ( or the nearest sidewalk with huge mailboxes nearby for him to plow ) . Snap your lip you friggin moron . You've been banned here by your other name so you would think the you would get the hint , but HELL NO ! You only go places where you aren't wanted ! ( aka Lynnhaven and you've prolly worn out your welcome at HOOTERS , too you friggin idiot ! )

FYI , I don't have to kiss Sonny Lowes ass .... he can't tune anything I own ( well , I'm sure he could but it would be pointless !! ) I just respect that he is very professional and does good work . He has fabricated some of the nicest 1off stuff I have seen locally ! Big ups to SLowe racing and a big FU to HR Dubs !
Old 10-16-2003, 08:09 PM
Whippersnapper

Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper Whippersnapper

dang man too much hate....im calling Sonny tomorrow to see if he can do it then.
Old 10-17-2003, 04:37 AM
RubMyDub
Zoned Out

RubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these parts

Originally posted by veyron23
the EB 16 Veyron is a supercar being develop by Volkswagen for Bugatti but you wouln't know anything about VW beyond the shit-rados and the smoker TDI
HAHAHAHAHA
Who needs further PROOF that this is Jose "Jay" Pichardo
(Webmaster for HR dubs and Hrspeed) and his illiterate self??

We'll be expecting to see YOUR VEYRON in March since you have been talking so much BS about "wait until March wait until March" as if we are all supposed to C A R E. You drive a POS Jetta, talk smack about Corrados, and worship a car that you will never even be close enough to be able to DROOL ON.

SONNY LOWE gets what he deserves - RESPECT from those people who have had the opportunity to do business with him.

I thought your slack ass was banned from here, anyway?
Old 10-17-2003, 06:46 AM
jetroc0088

jetroc0088 has a spectacular aura aboutjetroc0088 has a spectacular aura about

I just saw Sonny yesterday for a 20 minute operation.
Everything turned out ok. And I was back on the road with something a little more than I went in with.
Old 10-17-2003, 08:00 AM
veyron23
Banned

1. I have seen the veyron,the enzo and the murcielago cuz I go to the autoshows that matter!
2.I wish that all of you would get a life and stop hatting on people that do what you guys can't.
Old 10-17-2003, 08:18 AM
RubMyDub
Zoned Out

RubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these partsRubMyDub is infamous around these parts

Nobody hatts you, man.

You're just like a pesky little mosquito that keeps buzzing around annoying the piss out of everyone. One of these days you're gonna get squashed. Buzz off.

"Auto shows that matter." Like you would know what matters.

KUSTUM BADGEZ YO!!

Quick Reply: need shop experienced w/ VW's