Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

Well i think it my car is messedup also......

Old 11-20-2006, 12:03 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie
Default Re: Well i think it my car is messedup also......

Depends on if he came to a complete stop and then his friend pushed him into her when his friend hit him...
Old 11-20-2006, 12:26 PM
Stea1thy
aka GSXR

Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy Stea1thy

Yeah I'm with the the other 2 guys, it definitely sucks that you got into an accident, and that the woman probably slammed on her brakes for no reason, but you gotta look at it from the perspective of the insurance company, its ALWAYS the person from behind's fault. And ummmmm, stop blaming the lady, it was your friends' fault.... Also, please learn to type, its a little hard trying to tell what your trying to say.

Last edited by Stea1thy; 11-20-2006 at 12:51 PM.
Old 11-20-2006, 12:38 PM
ravenracer
Keeping It Real !!

ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer ravenracer

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
Depends on if he came to a complete stop and then his friend pushed him into her when his friend hit him...
this is were its at got new tires bracks rotors less then 2 months
Old 11-20-2006, 12:46 PM
Lt. Dan
Registered Member

Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan Lt. Dan

Originally Posted by ravenracer

Okay, then it's your friend's fault, not the lady.....
Old 11-20-2006, 12:49 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
Okay, then it's your friend's fault, not the lady.....

He did say it was friends fault in the first post, and that his friend agrees that it is his fault.

Even though his english does make it hard to understand haha.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:08 PM
KhanArtisT
Registered Member

KhanArtisT has disabled reputation

yeah you know you are its diginity and respect if you just showed up for 5 min at least but your to stupid anyways this my car thread throw stuff about the meet in other thread dammit
...its called wasting your time. I'm not gonna take off work to go see 4 pissed off dudes in a damn parking lot when I can see over 50+ cars at Chic FilA every Friday, just my opinion though. When you say 'fuck you to the people that didn't show up' in this thread, expect people to reply in this thread.

Anyway, if someone slammed on the brakes in front of you at 20mph and you reacted in a reasonable time its a braking contest, I would think a GSR Teg would stop faster than the family wagon/minivan whatever that bitch was driving.
Old 11-20-2006, 01:09 PM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KhanArtisT

Anyway, if someone slammed on the brakes in front of you at 20mph and you reacted in a reasonable time its a braking contest, I would think a GSR Teg would stop faster than the family wagon/minivan whatever that bitch was driving.
read last two posts above yours
Old 11-20-2006, 05:50 PM
BeefCake
Registered member

BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake BeefCake

hahahahahahahhahaa!!!!!!!!!!! whats even funnier is when you get mad and go off it's impossible to even understand wtf you are saying!!!!!!!
also by the pics I'mg gonna go with you hit the lady then the guy behind hit you. theres little damage to teh rear of the car and if he had pushed you into her there should be more damage other than a lil nick and hte front being fucker up.
Old 11-20-2006, 05:55 PM
EFB16A
Registered Member

EFB16A is on a distinguished road

And? It's still going to be found to be your fault, know why? Following too close. Not her fault you didn't leave enough space between cars. Guess your driving skills are about as good as your english. Still, hope you get it fixed.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:06 PM
JSPITZ
Cyber Bully

JSPITZ can only hope to improve

[QUOTE=KhanArtisT;2617342]...its called wasting your time. I'm not gonna take off work to go see 4 pissed off dudes in a damn parking lot when I can see over 50+ cars at Chic FilA every Friday, just my opinion though. When you say 'fuck you to the people that didn't show up' in this thread, expect people to reply in this thread.QUOTE]

idiot boy, know one asked YOU to do anything but if you were on the original list then the least you could of done is post your not showing up, that goes for everyone else that ditched. If you did not say that you were gonna go on sunday then STFU and post about the accident

Quick Reply: Well i think it my car is messedup also......