Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

I need a job in VB!

Old 01-27-2009, 01:33 PM
1slowxr4ti
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation
Default Re: I need a job in VB!

id go apply at that detailing job. see if u can get it. its "alright" money
Old 01-27-2009, 01:36 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

Yep I'm going to at least do that. I just called Saturn of VB to confirm that they still have that position open and the lady had no idea what I was talking about but gave me the standard "You can come and and fill out an application" BS that they are required to say by law.
Old 01-27-2009, 01:47 PM
1slowxr4ti
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ufctapout
Yep I'm going to at least do that. I just called Saturn of VB to confirm that they still have that position open and the lady had no idea what I was talking about but gave me the standard "You can come and and fill out an application" BS that they are required to say by law.
The people up front have no clue about whats going on in the shop or the detail department. i would try and speak to the service manager, she/he would know. but fill out the app. and make sure u call if they dont call u back. If u do get hired, you probably will not get paid hourly. you will be paid flate rate like the techs. so ifs slow, your not making much but if yall are busy, you will be banking.
Old 01-27-2009, 03:44 PM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 1slowxr4ti
The people up front have no clue about whats going on in the shop or the detail department. i would try and speak to the service manager, she/he would know. but fill out the app. and make sure u call if they dont call u back. If u do get hired, you probably will not get paid hourly. you will be paid flate rate like the techs. so ifs slow, your not making much but if yall are busy, you will be banking.
We get paid hourly and the position just came available today. The people up front have no idea what is going on with detail. I am the detail supervisor there. Come fill out the app tomorrow, I PM'ed you back