Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Maryland State Police: "A police officer on a traffic stop has no expectation of priv

Old 09-27-2010 | 05:49 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike
Default Re: Maryland State Police: "A police officer on a traffic stop has no expectation of

Originally Posted by TiredAcuraDrvr
cant you get their video as evidence?
In the world of bad cops, their recording device has a convenient way of being broken at the time.

You know why the FBI has a policy against recording interrogations?
Old 09-27-2010 | 05:52 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD
Default Re: Maryland State Police: "A police officer on a traffic stop has no expectation of

No I don't. But I also don't plan on being in the custody of the FBI either lol
Old 09-27-2010 | 05:57 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike marlinspike

Originally Posted by TiredAcuraDrvr
No I don't. But I also don't plan on being in the custody of the FBI either lol
So you think they've never gotten the wrong guy? There have been people wrongly convicted of rape, with the victim IDing the defendant.

Here's how the DOJ puts why they don't tape the interrogations
"Perfectly lawful and acceptable interviewing techniques do not always come across in recorded fashion to lay persons as proper means of obtaining information from defendants."
You know, techniques like threatening to harass your family if you don't confess.
Old 09-27-2010 | 06:02 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

marlin makes trolling not fun
Old 09-27-2010 | 06:05 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

I thought this story was over and done months ago after this was posted the first time.
Old 09-27-2010 | 07:15 PM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

i say good for the judge.....

i also say repost
Old 09-27-2010 | 07:20 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
I thought this story was over and done months ago after this was posted the first time.
Be hard to post it months ago when the decision came down today....
Old 09-27-2010 | 07:42 PM
Fabrik8
Racetracks

Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8 Fabrik8

Originally Posted by marlinspike
Be hard to post it months ago when the decision came down today....
The original story was posted months ago.
Old 09-27-2010 | 08:15 PM
marlinspike
ATGATT

Originally Posted by Fabrik8
The original story was posted months ago.
But it was far from over and done with then.
Old 09-27-2010 | 08:34 PM
SortaFlush
Slammedxpert

SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush SortaFlush

The motorcycle cop who pulled me over in front of my work for being too low, was taking pictures of me/my car because it was "TOO LOW SO UNSAFE" because my bumper scraped the ground when I was turning. I in return took pictures of him and video on my cell phone, he was like "WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I just simply replied "Same thing you are." I wasn't aware they could try and cite you for that too.

Quick Reply: Maryland State Police: "A police officer on a traffic stop has no expectation of priv