Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

15 MOC, Tuesday the 15th of November. READ AND PLAN NOW.

Old 11-11-2005 | 09:42 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 15 MOC, Tuesday the 15th of November. READ AND PLAN NOW.

None of them run?
Old 11-11-2005 | 11:37 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

If it's logans count me back in
Old 11-11-2005 | 12:12 PM
mnchvgs79
Custom User Title

mnchvgs79 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
I think we'll change the location to Logan's since there seem to be some dislike towards Smokey Bones. I haven't been to either.

Whoever doesn't like smokey bones, is not a red blooded american.... Seriously its like a back yard BBQ with talented ghetto chefs from all walks of life. I am actually in disbelief that people are saying they don't like it.

Maybe they haven't actually been there, but they heard from a friend, who heard from a friend who heard from thier uncle.
Old 11-11-2005 | 12:27 PM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

Got' Damn Commie Bastards
Old 11-11-2005 | 12:31 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

I can understand a girl not liking barbecue, but Chad and Corey?

Although....
Old 11-11-2005 | 01:15 PM
Cosmopolitan
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Tim im requesting the night off of work... ill find out tomorrow whether or not i can have it off ..... We are still doing lunch that day no matter what... okae?
Old 11-11-2005 | 01:27 PM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by Cosmopolitan
Tim im requesting the night off of work... ill find out tomorrow whether or not i can have it off ..... We are still doing lunch that day no matter what... okae?
Sounds good....although, you were supposed to call me on Thursday for lunch.
Old 11-11-2005 | 01:50 PM
Fobby
Classified Moderator

Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby Fobby

Originally Posted by mnchvgs79
Whoever doesn't like smokey bones, is not a red blooded american.... Seriously its like a back yard BBQ with talented ghetto chefs from all walks of life. I am actually in disbelief that people are saying they don't like it.

Maybe they haven't actually been there, but they heard from a friend, who heard from a friend who heard from thier uncle.
This is Corey:
Smokey Bones is terrible. Terrible service, the food isn't that great and is extremely overpriced. I love steak (medium rare or you can keep it), but am not willing to eat it there.

And yes, I have been there. When Bowlcut ordered a damn hamburger the middle eastern waiter told him to goto McDonald's if he wanted a burger.
Old 11-11-2005 | 02:04 PM
Cosmopolitan
*~*Jessica*~*

Cosmopolitan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Sounds good....although, you were supposed to call me on Thursday for lunch.
I am VERY VERY VERY sorry... i forgot i had a test and a paper due on Thursday.... i was so wrapped up in that i totally forgot. I promise we will do lunch on Tuesday... oh and i have that night off of work... so im down to go out... you can ride with me in the pimp beater if you'd like.
Old 11-11-2005 | 02:41 PM
El Negro
#XV

Originally Posted by FOBBY
When Bowlcut ordered a damn hamburger the middle eastern waiter told him to goto McDonald's if he wanted a burger.
That's what's up. I need to try this place.

Are you game for Logan's?

Quick Reply: 15 MOC, Tuesday the 15th of November. READ AND PLAN NOW.