Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Holla!

Old 09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
RightDiddy
dont wuurry

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
RightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond reputeRightDiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holla!

Originally Posted by Uh_Dave
How am I the "ignurant B" you fuck! I know not everyone can afford to go to school I mean shit I dropped out when I was in 9th grade. I had to drop out in 9th grade because my father got arrested and someone had to pay the house payment.

But see here is the thing. I cared enough about myself and my country to not become a stupid as bum that lives off the state. I worked hard to learn everything I could on my own, Now I have a great carrier and a happy family. And I will teach my children the same ethics to them as they get older. You don't need money to be smart you just need to care about yourself and have some ethics.

your dad musta had such short fuse liek you, becareful history repeats itself.
Old 09-14-2006, 12:32 PM
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

How am I the "ignurant B" you fuck! I know not everyone can afford to go to school I mean shit I dropped out when I was in 9th grade. I had to drop out in 9th grade because my father got arrested and someone had to pay the house payment.

But see here is the thing. I cared enough about myself and my country to not become a stupid as bum that lives off the state. I worked hard to learn everything I could on my own, Now I have a great carrier and a happy family. And I will teach my children the same ethics to them as they get older. You don't need money to be smart you just need to care about yourself and have some ethics.
Hahahaha. I can see why you really dropped out of the 9th grade.

Career?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:33 PM
janniebouy81
gone side ways

janniebouy81 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by RightDiddy
your dad musta had such short fuse liek you, becareful history repeats itself.
so true...so dont hate....
ATL
Registered Member

ATL is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by _____
Dats how we talks on da screets so dont get it twisted bra.

LOL!

Welcome to the forums original thread starter. Are you from Atlanta by any chance?
Thank you for the warm welcome and I am not from Atlanta. Haven't left va beach since 91.
CavemanRacing
www.CM-R.net

CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing CavemanRacing

Ps - welcome. This site is usually good for a laugh when you are bored.
Cpt. Non-Spell
Speak&Spell Anyone?

Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell Cpt. Non-Spell

Originally Posted by driveahonda
Hahahaha. I can see why you really dropped out of the 9th grade.

Career?
Shit they must have tought that in the 10th grade. lol
Old 09-14-2006, 12:40 PM
ATL
Registered Member

But yes welcome, now that doesn't mean I don't hate you any less. Are you from/in atlanta now?

And yes I forgot to add that! thank you sir.

I don't care if you hate me, I don't even know you. My girl loves me and thats all that matters. Somehow you assume that I am uneducated and live off of others and not that I have to prove anything to anyone, I am well educated and provide for myself and my family. ATL (Acura TL) was earned and not given. So, whatever judgement you made from my thread starter is your opinion and only shows how ingnorant you are
Old 09-14-2006, 12:42 PM
ATL
Registered Member

Originally Posted by driveahonda
Ps - welcome. This site is usually good for a laugh when you are bored.

Thank you and yes, I used to be a member here but things have changed a lot since then. I am not bored but really busy at work at the moment and my gf will whup my assests if I don't get back to work. So, payce!
Old 09-14-2006, 12:44 PM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

But see here is the thing. I cared enough about myself and my country to not become a stupid as bum that lives off the state. I worked hard to learn everything I could on my own, Now I have a great carrier and a happy family. And I will teach my children the same ethics as they get older. You don't need money to be smart you just need to care about yourself and have some ethics.
Yo can I get change for a dub?
Old 09-14-2006, 12:45 PM
_____
_______

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____

Originally Posted by ATL
ATL (Acura TL)
See your screen ame had me all fucked up

Quick Reply: Holla!