Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

tomorrow night in the skies of Fredricksburg...

Old 10-12-2004 | 11:59 AM
rhman15
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: tomorrow night in the skies of Fredricksburg...

Man I didn't read this til now, sounded like some cool stuff. And didn't know Taco Bell is happening again now, do they kick people everyone out still??
Old 10-12-2004 | 12:16 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rhman15
Man I didn't read this til now, sounded like some cool stuff. And didn't know Taco Bell is happening again now, do they kick people everyone out still??

they only kick everyone out when stupid ricers come and act like deuchebags and ruin it
Old 10-12-2004 | 02:08 PM
MerF
Ghost

MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF MerF

TO ALL WHO SEE THESE PRESENTS!!!

My motherfucking tags are finally on the way according to Florida DMV....that means my redneck rice heeds to no VA law. Hooray. If I don't visit the 757, I'll be out Satruday night. Save me a Gordita.
Old 10-12-2004 | 04:03 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MerF
TO ALL WHO SEE THESE PRESENTS!!!

My motherfucking tags are finally on the way according to Florida DMV....that means my redneck rice heeds to no VA law. Hooray. If I don't visit the 757, I'll be out Satruday night. Save me a Gordita.
sweet.. i'll be at king's dominion, but i'll be out after that.. dunno when i'll be getting back exactly, you can call me and find out saturday though
Old 10-12-2004 | 04:26 PM
MerF
Ghost

Does chris have your number? I'll surely be with him.
Old 10-12-2004 | 05:15 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

Originally Posted by MerF
Does chris have your number? I'll surely be with him.
he has my number... he'll be at kings dominion also.. you can come to kd with us also if you want
Old 10-12-2004 | 05:30 PM
MerF
Ghost

Hmmmm....I'll talk to wifey.
Old 10-12-2004 | 05:50 PM
rhman15
Registered Member

rhman15 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy
they only kick everyone out when stupid ricers come and act like deuchebags and ruin it
Yeah I know what you mean, that is how it used to happen. But figured I'd ask, how many are there usually??
Old 10-12-2004 | 05:52 PM
MerF
Ghost

Ricers or normal people?
Old 10-12-2004 | 06:03 PM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

fucking thread jackers...

anyone know of a red hatch civic with a vanity plate, i think it had something with RACN or RACR in it?....that was one that i saw driving like a fucktard down 3....

on the way up there, i saw this real nice shop on 29 that was selling Chimnaeas, and we may come back up that way in a few weeks to get one (finances depending) if so, i think we may come up and try to catch up with some of ya'll. i am not staying in that Holiday inn though.....135 bucks for a room, and we couldnt even go to the bar in teh hotel, cause we didnt have a collar on our shirts.

so we dropped 100 bucks at appleby's instead. fuckers.

Quick Reply: tomorrow night in the skies of Fredricksburg...