Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

New guy incoming from Okinawa

Old 04-27-2013, 08:10 PM
Kabylewolf
Beefcastle

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Kabylewolf has disabled reputation
Default Re: New guy incoming from Okinawa

Spec miata might be out of my price range really. Just looking for a decent street class competition on any of the major tracks. Like in CA we have Miatachallenge, any equivalent out here would be absolutely amazing.

I'll settle with HPDEs too though
Old 04-27-2013, 08:11 PM
Kabylewolf
Beefcastle

Originally Posted by 1uzme
Welcome what is your afsc? Theres a civilian on langley with a black 930turbo its immaculate. He takes it out in perfect weather.
Well that fuckin' guy just became my new best friend.

Anyway, I'm a 3D1x1.. I'll be with the 83d Network Ops. If you know anything about those guys out there let me know. Haha I'm dying to find out if they deploy or not. I came from AFSOC and just TDY'd a lot and never any proper 6 month pumps to the sandbox.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:16 PM
Garrett93
Hellafunctional

Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93 Garrett93

Originally Posted by Kabylewolf
Spec miata might be out of my price range really. Just looking for a decent street class competition on any of the major tracks. Like in CA we have Miatachallenge, any equivalent out here would be absolutely amazing.

I'll settle with HPDEs too though
We do have something called Hyperdrives (what I like since I'm poor). 50 dollars, 30 minutes on track with instructor. I think there is something called Friday at the track at Summit. If you're looking for relatively cheap you can check out Lemons and Chump car challenge. Look through SCCA and NASA mid atlantic stuff to find out.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:17 PM
1uzme
Registered Member

1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts

I used to work in the 83d in 08-09!!
Great sq back then its dropped a little but i still know people there that are good folks. Yes they deploy but you'll be under space command so I'm not sure how the tasking rate is. The building is a 100% secured building and pretty nice floor (I-NOSC). Too bad ill be deployed when u arrive. If u need anything pm or have questions. I'll give u my email.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:21 PM
TATTRAT
WEEEEEEEEEEE

TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT TATTRAT

I like you.

Hell you can come over, and FUCK MY SISTER!
Old 04-27-2013, 08:34 PM
Kabylewolf
Beefcastle

Originally Posted by Garrett93
We do have something called Hyperdrives (what I like since I'm poor). 50 dollars, 30 minutes on track with instructor. I think there is something called Friday at the track at Summit. If you're looking for relatively cheap you can check out Lemons and Chump car challenge. Look through SCCA and NASA mid atlantic stuff to find out.
Hmm.. I'll have to seriously look at those. Thanks again dude, super appreciate it.

I used to work in the 83d in 08-09!!
Great sq back then its dropped a little but i still know people there that are good folks. Yes they deploy but you'll be under space command so I'm not sure how the tasking rate is. The building is a 100% secured building and pretty nice floor (I-NOSC). Too bad ill be deployed when u arrive. If u need anything pm or have questions. I'll give u my email.
I'll most certainly be hitting you up. I just want to deploy ASAP when I get there. And that's fine, I worked in a secured environment. I was AFSOC and dealt primarily with secured areas and officers and all that other stuff. Not a big deal. Just tired of being a desk pilot. I'm mostly done with my bachelors and would like to get out to the desert and get a nice influx of cash before I separate.

Originally Posted by TATTRAT
I like you.

Hell you can come over, and FUCK MY SISTER!
alright, Sergeant Hartman.... just give me a time and place. Anything for murricuh'
Old 04-27-2013, 08:42 PM
1uzme
Registered Member

1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts1uzme is infamous around these parts

Well good luck with the deployment. I'm going to Afghanistan.to work on the drawback so....you probably won't get tasked in 2013 atleast not there.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Kabylewolf
Beefcastle

Well good luck with the deployment. I'm going to Afghanistan.to work on the drawback so....you probably won't get tasked in 2013 atleast not there.
Not familiar with what you mean by drawback? Are you implying the reduction of forces out there? I haven't been up to speed on that. SOCOM has a different agenda over there.

Any sandbox really, I'm not picky. Although a calmer one would be nice. At the rick of being a stereotypical zoomer. I'd like a decent enough deployment where I can crank out homework and save as much money as possible.
Old 04-27-2013, 08:50 PM
1uzme
Registered Member

Ha you want Ali al Salem or Al Dhafra lol
Old 04-27-2013, 08:53 PM
Kabylewolf
Beefcastle

Here's the shocker.

As an actual real world mooslum, I'd love to be out there. Been a while since I've been back to the middle east. And I miss the amazing cooking. And the misplaced satirical sense of humor. I also speak Berber fluently, which is an offshoot of Arabic (I can't speak Arabic, but I can understand it for the most part) and I'd love to get back with the culture. Another major motivator to get out there.

Any opportunities to deal with the locals would be enjoyed by me. Heavily

Quick Reply: New guy incoming from Okinawa