Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

move post #2 cont.... Jadie is not "skeered."

Old 05-30-2003 | 08:59 AM
spike_um
dongle

spike_um is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by xJadie2TURBOSx
more like a pink s2k and some super showey/ricey/flashy cars.... the evo's are wicked. too bad most stunts and kool stuff that happens are computer graphics. ;o/
wow, you personally moved my post to this thread. neato
Old 05-30-2003 | 09:06 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

lol coem on out to the party babe. We will have fun dont worry, you will to. I can meet you and show you how to get there or whatever, just let me knwo.

Btw I am Daniel, you know the nice guy LOCO lol.

Call my cell if you want to meet up so you can follow me to the party or whatever. 837-7663.
Old 05-30-2003 | 09:31 AM
xJadie2TURBOSx
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

xJadie2TURBOSx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Woodrow
See there you go with "nobody will care if I come" attitude.
i dont have an attitude..?! jesus, Dan, ill call you up tomorrow first thing orrrr~~ sometime before i go clubbin tonight ;o). just found out a friend is goin into the AirForce monday! ;oX and yes spike_um, i personally moved it cause im just oh so considerate like that. HA~ you know.... dont wanna "jack" fatboyee's post bout the movie thing.
Old 05-30-2003 | 10:22 AM
Tainty_McFshStx
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

i would love meetin new ppl except most ppl i meet are complete assholes or faggots or meanies or ricers or assssssholes.
So what do u classify as a ricer Jadie?
Old 05-30-2003 | 11:27 AM
xJadie2TURBOSx
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

Originally posted by 5th Gen
So what do u classify as a ricer Jadie?
hmmm~~ "all show, no go." having lil or no idea what theyre doin w/ their car and just makin it ugly and stuff. ok, that wasnt specific enough. putting on a wing/spoiler and a body kit and exhaust and othe rmiscellaneous things to the car w/o knowing the purpose of them. even if its a "all SHOW, no go" the car isnt worth showing. like this but it isnt as funny as the real thing: http://www.acsu.buffalo.edu/~attse/honduh.htm

^_^ this is my fav thing to get a chuckle out of except for that one thign w/ teh different conversations w/ the funny pervert & the shit nuggets blabla. oh yeah, www.miamirice.net <~~ ridiculous.
Old 05-30-2003 | 11:31 AM
xJadie2TURBOSx
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

not all ricers are bad and stupid.... im friends with some . its the person drivin the car not the car (sometimes)
Old 05-30-2003 | 12:11 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Old 05-30-2003 | 12:13 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

rice is like lets say a blue honda with a kit and a brand new paint job, you know that kind of thing. Just playing with ya man,

Rice is someone with a big aluminum spoiler, graphix that look funny, neons everywhere and they think they are fast lol.
Old 05-30-2003 | 12:57 PM
xJadie2TURBOSx
ShEEr .PiNK. TeRROR

exactly.... hehe~~~ this is just too kute but i was just invited to go go-karting tomorrow. (bahaha~~) that tickles me.

one bad thing tho you guys.... "this shawty aint got no ride." ;oX
Old 05-30-2003 | 05:08 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

Originally posted by LOCO
Rice is someone with a big aluminum spoiler, graphix that look funny, neons everywhere and they think they are fast lol.
Daniel used to be a ricer, but I sent him through Ricers Anonymous. He's all better now... sort of.

Man i wish i could go karting but i work all day (2-10)

And before 2 I need to go get my yokohamas. John, think we could try and tackle my strut Sunday before 2?

Quick Reply: move post #2 cont.... Jadie is not "skeered."