Notices
The Twisties For all you cone killers and nazis. This includes Auto-X, Road Racing, and Drifting.

April 6th. ODR @ Pungo Official Thread

Old 03-25-2003, 03:31 PM
Ed94R
Autocross Hack

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

OUCH!!!

The '99 model year Miata Sport is the dominant year for miata's in CS. It's got at least 10 bhp more than my model and the chassis is slightly improved by way of lower roll centers.

The 94 R model was white hot in the old CS until about 2000, when the new model began to dominate. My best finish in the 94 was 2nd. in the '98 Jacksonville Pro Solo, with a string of lower (albiet still trophy) positions following at Harrisburg and VA. Pro solo's. The last Pro I did was in 2001, one spot outta trophies. I put up a fight, but the reality is the chassis is no longer Nationally competitive.

The Mini is white hot HS car, hence the jump...
Old 03-25-2003, 03:34 PM
Bandit
Who's this guy?

Bandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond reputeBandit has a reputation beyond repute

still dosent take care of cones like a sunfire on some cheap tires
Old 03-25-2003, 04:40 PM
jmciver

jmciver is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ed94R
The Mini is white hot HS car, hence the jump...
Well all I can say, Ed, is that the PAX for HS in that Mini will only help you for so long!! I was a little bitter at the last TSCC event. I am coming after you !! j/k I am sure you will do well in the Mini (but I am still coming after you !!).
Old 03-25-2003, 05:02 PM
Ed94R
Autocross Hack

Ed94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these partsEd94R is infamous around these parts

I'll agree with you that the HS PAX is a little soft.

Until the Mini, HS was the slowest class. We're talking sundial slow. Now, on some courses, the HS mini is running competitive GS, DS, and other higher classes times.

After this years Tours and National's (with fully developed Mini's), the PAX will probably rise. This is really gonna piss off those that are not driving Mini's. Some are anticipating this and are rallying for a new I stock class.

Now for some shop talk: Bring it on Jim!!! I Ain't Skeered of no BMDubya!!!

Ed (proud H stock driver)
Old 03-26-2003, 04:09 AM
monaco

monaco is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by Ed94R
it hasn't even been aligned yet!

Thanks Chris! Ed
You see how drivers spend owners money !! We still have a couple of tricks up our sleeves, the alignment, exhaust (good for up to 10 hp), light wheels and Hoosiers. The soft PAX will last until next year then the Cooper becomes a uncompetitive FSP car.
Old 03-29-2003, 02:35 PM
_burn_
nip it in the bud

_burn_ is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by trip
Those are my tires bitch unless you want to buy the new ones.
what tires?
Old 03-29-2003, 02:40 PM
_burn_
nip it in the bud

dang the pre-reg didnt work. the page wont load right. i hate 56 k modems
Old 03-29-2003, 04:55 PM
turbochad

turbochad is an unknown quantity at this point

Burn: Nothing to do with you, see below..

EVERYONE: My ISP had a massive hardware failure Thurs evening and did not return to service until sometime late Friday/Early Saturday. The registration system HAS been restores, but I do not know the date in which the backup was made, and thus restores. So PLEASE check the registration check the registration site to see if you are still registered, if not register again
Old 03-29-2003, 07:24 PM
_burn_
nip it in the bud

thanx. btw.....you have the same last name as me.
Old 03-30-2003, 03:40 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

jerry, do you realize that you have signed up twice. you are number 1, and number 30 or 40 something.

Quick Reply: April 6th. ODR @ Pungo Official Thread