Notices
Automotive Gallery Vehicle (meaning anything with an engine) and related pictures and videos go here, everything else goes in one of the Eye-Candy forums.

2010 STi

Old 02-22-2010, 11:41 AM
OSSHWA
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA
Default Re: 2010 STi

I prefer it like this:

Granted you do lose all the functionality that the car offers.........
Old 02-22-2010, 11:42 AM
L_U_C_K
######

L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K L_U_C_K

Indeed, i saw this earlier. Money!
Old 02-22-2010, 11:43 AM
STi_FTMFW
B Nice

STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW STi_FTMFW

Newer style is still growing on me. Hope you enjoy it
Old 02-22-2010, 11:53 AM
OSSHWA
Registered member

OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA OSSHWA

Originally Posted by STi_FTMFW
Newer style is still growing on me. Hope you enjoy it
Ditto. My roomate has an '06 STI.....and when he got it, I thought it was fugly and much prefered the '04-'05 body style. But since then, it has grown on me and I actually like it now. And then the new wagon body STI's came out and once again, I was back at square one with thinking they were fugly.....but yet again i've come around and I think with some minor tweaks they wind up looking great.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:54 AM
Muncher
Registered Member

Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher Muncher

Old 02-22-2010, 12:14 PM
MeanGreenGSX
INCONCEIVABLE!

MeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to allMeanGreenGSX is a name known to all

haha yeah, i got nothing on that car... Bright side is wifey already complaining car is to slow, i told her i got solutions.
Old 02-22-2010, 12:23 PM
FS FTW
Got Swagg?

FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW FS FTW

I want one really bad. Probably gonna have to look at one here soon due to my car almost being completely dead.
Old 02-22-2010, 02:58 PM
MORE IMPATIENT
DESTROYS DONUTS !!

MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT MORE IMPATIENT

definitely grew on me as well, when they first got it I had my doubts, then when I saw it in person I really liked it. Plus it did really well the other day with 5 people in it on the back roads of south hill, car did really well in the mud too, plus the crazy one driving made it pretty fun as well. You kinda scared me a little drifting around those corners in the sloppy mud seany, but you pulled it off well.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:21 PM
Kutsuju
vip

Kutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud ofKutsuju has much to be proud of

The new sti's are really growing on me. I will always love subies in white with gold wheels. Soft for them in that color setup.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:37 PM
the goat
Registered Member

the goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond reputethe goat has a reputation beyond repute

good looking car

Quick Reply: 2010 STi