Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Natural Bridge 10/28/05, last time for this year.

Old 10-26-2005, 12:01 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Default Re: Natural Bridge 10/28/05, last time for this year.

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
how many of your team will be there?
If everything goes well with one of the car everyone will be there, but most likly likly itll be 6 cars but all of us will still be going as far as I know. Dont know who all will be running tho...
Old 10-26-2005, 12:15 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
If everything goes well with one of the car everyone will be there, but most likly likly itll be 6 cars but all of us will still be going as far as I know. Dont know who all will be running tho...

I'd like to see all those cars anyway, I think I may just say fuck it and go natty neway.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:20 PM
pivt
Registered Member

pivt has disabled reputation

I'd like to see all those cars anyway, I think I may just say fuck it and go natty neway.
sounds good to me.
Old 10-26-2005, 12:39 PM
SpoolnSRT4
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

You might get to see them but some of them prolly wont pop the hood lol Well some of them but not all lol
Old 10-26-2005, 12:45 PM
BSeriesTurbo
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by B20Vtec CRX
You might get to see them but some of them prolly wont pop the hood lol Well some of them but not all lol

pussies. What, look to ghetto under the hood? or they afraid it'll get stolen. I work for a shop, don't need nor want to steal shit.
Old 10-26-2005, 04:33 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy Boost Happy
Thumbs up Re: Natural Bridge 10/28/05, last time for this year.

okay, you can stop being a sore looser, why are you even trying to start shit,get over your loses,its okay that a built honda spanked YOUR STOCK SRT,if it upsets you that much build your shit and don't keep talking shit!
Old 10-26-2005, 04:40 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

pussies. What, look to ghetto under the hood? or they afraid it'll get stolen. I work for a shop, don't need nor want to steal shit.

thats cool,noone said you was a thief , its funny how all it takes is one person to start alot of bullshit,then the rest follow.........
Old 10-26-2005, 08:45 PM
Boost Happy
www.TeamDOHC.org

So anyone else going to show up? Couple of some friends of mine said they want to roll up there with out team.. should be fun... also heard they repaved part of the track & traction is pretty damn good now..
Old 10-27-2005, 03:07 AM
SpoolnSRT4
Registered Member

SpoolnSRT4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 924drsleeper
okay, you can stop being a sore looser, why are you even trying to start shit,get over your loses,its okay that a built honda spanked YOUR STOCK SRT,if it upsets you that much build your shit and don't keep talking shit!

Sore looser not even I'am not trying to start shit that's what everyone else is trying to do I'am poking fun it was a good race yes he won in a built Honda yes I do need to do something to my stock SRT but it was pretty ricey he couldn't pop the hood lol I thought we are all friends here but hey if we need to start choosing sides that's fine to
Old 10-27-2005, 06:19 AM
SickEJ1
Representin TeamDOHC

SickEJ1 has disabled reputation

Sore looser not even I'am not trying to start shit that's what everyone else is trying to do I'am poking fun it was a good race yes he won in a built Honda yes I do need to do something to my stock SRT but it was pretty ricey he couldn't pop the hood lol I thought we are all friends here but hey if we need to start choosing sides that's fine to
pretty ricey? dude i have nothing to hide, i watched you go and pop your hood fittle with your whatevers ,then i asked you so how much boost you were running and you laughed and said i guess you'll find out. which led me to believe you had something to hide. then you said you had a rep to uphold . i'm not choosing any side, but when you come out the following weekend supposedly drunk and say hey i wanna be cool and i want a sticker ,can i join your team in a sarcastic way leads me to believe that you had some beef.I don't know rob, i don't want any beef with you,nor do i want any shit/feuds started over something stupid. so i'll drop it and move on...... So will you be at the track this fri? did you ever sell your wheels? how much did you want for them ?

Quick Reply: Natural Bridge 10/28/05, last time for this year.