Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

Thought u guys might want to see this 01 coupe

Old 09-18-2004 | 04:36 PM
_Natchez_
I took that Picture

_Natchez_ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Thought u guys might want to see this 01 coupe

Originally Posted by mAydAy
At 5bar a 550cc@3bar injector will flow 710cc(67.5lb/hr).
That's the math I was trying to figure out earlier. Thanks. [/spic]
Old 09-18-2004 | 08:59 PM
MA-HALF-E
Awesome.

MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E MA-HALF-E

Originally Posted by spic
Why not? Just curious..
It's a four cylinder Honda with a turbo kit. Also, it's in an import magazine and it's not a drag car. Also, even if it did make that much power it would never hook up because it's FWD. Everyone knows if you want to build a solid car it starts with RWD or AWD. If you play around with a FWD it's like fucking a chick with STD's, sooner or later you're gonna get burned. Also, only method of tuning on the car I saw was an SAFC.

But mostly it's because people who are way better at mathematics than myself are using complicated formulas which confuse me, so I can't argue against them, so I just agree.
Old 09-18-2004 | 09:23 PM
S dot Camp
Asshole Supreme

S dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud ofS dot Camp has much to be proud of

I have read about a couple of stock K series motors putting down 400-250 flywheel hp on stock motors. It is very possible. Now if he is only tuning with an SAFC then there is a small problem with the claims in my opinion.
Old 09-19-2004 | 03:03 PM
mAydAy
Registered Member

mAydAy is an unknown quantity at this point

Theres a small problem I see trying to get 710cc injectors idling using only an S-AFC to tune. There is always another possibility, the RRFPR (Rising rate fuel pressure regulator) raising the fuel pressure with the boost. I'm not sure about the tuning capabilities of a Civic using just the S-AFC but perhaps 550cc base fuel pressure raisining linearly with the boost to like 710cc or so could do it perhaps. I'm not sure if an S-AFC has enough tuning capabilities to make 550cc injectors idle or the tuning abilities to make that run well enough for that power. One of the biggest keys to power is tuning, and if hes truly tuned it with an S-AFC then proper tuning could probably get him to 600hp.....But I doubt he's only using an S-AFC if those numbers are real.
SloSubie no prob!

-Andy