Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The Park

Old 09-01-2009 | 04:58 PM
LLama
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Park

Don't go there on fridays.

Funny story, I never would go there because it was the "gay place"... My friend drags some bitch with us out one night to a hockey game, then to go clubbing. After we get to the hockey game, he drops the "she's 18" bomb, and says we'll have to go to the park, so I start drinking heavily, as that will help me endure some awkward shit. Well, it was a friday night, and we got there... ended up, it was a drag queen beauty contest night--I laughed my fucking ass off. The shit was insane.

It was hard to convince me to go back, but one saturday, after hitting a few other spots we ended up there, and I had a lot of fun... been a couple of times since then.
Old 09-01-2009 | 05:02 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Oh you got that one too huh?

I got dragged down there on a Fri night... Same shit happened to me... Although I wasn't fortunate enough to be able to drink myself into not remembering it... I was under 21 at the time...

Theres supposidly some werid shit that goes down there on Sun too...
Old 09-01-2009 | 05:09 PM
TransAmWS6
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

just keep a close eye on your drinks, and wear a buttplug.
Old 09-01-2009 | 05:48 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Totally didn't anticipate the outcome of this thread, for real! Whoever created it struck gold
Old 09-01-2009 | 05:56 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Totally didn't anticipate the outcome of this thread, for real! Whoever created it struck gold
You created it homo.
Old 09-01-2009 | 06:37 PM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

Originally Posted by BentValve
You like getting creampied?
Oh now that was an over share.
Old 09-01-2009 | 06:44 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
You created it homo.
Psh, I don't even KNOW Casey...

...but if there's a get together at The Park, fuck it, I'll go with you guys. LOL! They do have alcohol, right? Seems like a bunch of you guys are quite comfortable at that establishment.

PS. Llama: I always knew. I won't tell anyone though.
Old 09-01-2009 | 06:46 PM
Cyanide Jello
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by DSMSherie
Oh now that was an over share.
Don't you start floamin, now...
Old 09-01-2009 | 06:54 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

She's floamin' at the mouf!

There's nothing wrong with man on man creampies btw.
Old 09-01-2009 | 08:45 PM
Boosted Bitch
vaginadriven.com

Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch Boosted Bitch

I'm not floamin... all this talk of cream pies though... someone is gonna have some floam somewhere!! Ewwww... floam in the poop chute!!

Quick Reply: The Park