Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

who's in southern md?

Old 06-18-2009, 09:45 AM
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Function > Form

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY 6CYLINDRSYMPHNY
Default Re: who's in southern md?

PG - Prince Gorges County

PWC - Prince William County

Stay out of Murland... fo realz
Old 06-18-2009, 11:00 AM
CAPSLOCK
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by blackout
a buddy of mine grew up in chuck county, he told me to stay the fuck away.

besides, that's about 30-40 minutes away from where i'll be working, don't think i'm going to go out of my way to live there.
I hate when people say chuck county...... and vaaaaa beach.

I used to live in CHARLES county and it wasnt bad at all. MY car was never touched, my bike was never touched just alot of ghetto and redneck fucks. I was in Bryans Road off of 210.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:56 AM
ISpimpin
Quick Shifts

ISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond reputeISpimpin has a reputation beyond repute

Just move to Fairfax. Exhaust tickets are better than your exhaust getting stolen.
Old 06-26-2009, 09:54 PM
type-rob
Registered Member

type-rob has disabled reputation

ive lived in waldorf all my life and ive never had a problem with any of my cars its not bad at all you jus have to pick what part of waldorf you want to move to carefully
Old 07-02-2009, 02:33 PM
phatintegra

phatintegra has disabled reputation

All you freeking VA people think Maryland is bad. I live in Maryland for about 25 years. Howard County and Montgomery County is your 2 best county to live in.I have a condo in Howard County (Clarksville) nothing but million dollers and up homes in the area. I live in Montgomery County in a High rise Condo.

Also parts of Bowie is pretty safe depends on where.

I'm not sure how is Ft. Meade area but I been there few times and done some project out there. Laurel, College park, Beltsville is PG county that's the county you want to stay away from. Also I hate Baltimore. Maybe because I'm orig fom SE D.C. Try to find an apartment with a indoor garage is your best bet. Cars are being stollen left and right the same as VIRGINIA. All and stay away from Langley Park area.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:38 PM
burnoutboy
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

Columia isnt really half as bad as people are making it out to be. I have a few cousins in Columbia. MAD AZN hotties too. I'm in NW Baltimore and I'll be down to ride on weekends after the baby gets alittle older. It's not a long trip to Columbia by any means and I'm always looking for people who can ride well and dont act like fucktards to go out and ride with. I can show you a lot of the nicer twisties in Baltimore and Carroll counties as well if you'd like.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:44 PM
CAPSLOCK
CAPS LOCK BABY

CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK CAPSLOCK

Originally Posted by phatintegra
All you freeking VA people think Maryland is bad. I live in Maryland for about 25 years. Howard County and Montgomery County is your 2 best county to live in.I have a condo in Howard County (Clarksville) nothing but million dollers and up homes in the area. I live in Montgomery County in a High rise Condo.

Also parts of Bowie is pretty safe depends on where.

I'm not sure how is Ft. Meade area but I been there few times and done some project out there. Laurel, College park, Beltsville is PG county that's the county you want to stay away from. Also I hate Baltimore. Maybe because I'm orig fom SE D.C. Try to find an apartment with a indoor garage is your best bet. Cars are being stollen left and right the same as VIRGINIA. All and stay away from Langley Park area.

Your english shows that you went to MD public schools.
Old 07-02-2009, 02:47 PM
burnoutboy
TheMuhFuggin♂

burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy burnoutboy

^ LOL ouch. Thank God I went to McDonogh for a few years.
Old 09-11-2009, 04:54 AM
phatintegra

phatintegra has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by rallen
Your english shows that you went to MD public schools.
So what, you have a problem with my engrish.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:01 AM
Teck2
Registered Member

Teck2 Teck2

I live in Waldorf. Its actually not bad at all.

Quick Reply: who's in southern md?