Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Extreme Nationals?

Old 08-10-2005, 02:08 PM
LOCO
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Extreme Nationals?

Originally Posted by corina
hey hey dont hate on the 757

lol im coming to the 757, dont feel like going to extreme nationals. once you have seen one show you have seen them all

btw i seen chris in his 240 today in front of wawa on hullstreet, but i was in the truck so I dont think he seen me
Old 08-10-2005, 02:40 PM
upSLIDEdown
HIGH FIVE!

upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown upSLIDEdown

Originally Posted by chapter8
But yeah we hella flush
I should be joining the club soon... I hope Need to get my rear end back together. We'll see. Got all kinds of bushings to go in and brakes all around, might as well put my VLSD in while I have the rear suspension tore apart. BLAH! Too much damn work!
Old 08-10-2005, 02:46 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown
I should be joining the club soon... I hope Need to get my rear end back together. We'll see. Got all kinds of bushings to go in and brakes all around, might as well put my VLSD in while I have the rear suspension tore apart. BLAH! Too much damn work!
Dude you might aswell replace the damn subframe with a new one from Nissan... I mean.. you might aswell right? You already have all that stuff off! You keep adding to the list you'll never be done son.

O and while you at it i was thinking maybe you should replace all the factory brake lines with stainless stee braided ones, since the car is up in the air already.. and then probably should just go ahead and reaplace all 4 calipers with Z32 ones.. since your brakes will be aparat anyway.. oh and then get some custom e-brake lines so you can use the 300zx e-brake.. oh and don't forget new pads and getting the rotrs redrilled. And then...

Ok i'm giving you a hard time.. just stop and put the damn car back togeather.
Old 08-10-2005, 02:47 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LOCO
btw i seen chris in his 240 today in front of wawa on hullstreet, but i was in the truck so I dont think he seen me

yea i was driving all over the damn place today.. car is dirty as hell, been living in the garage the last couple days.
Old 08-10-2005, 03:13 PM
gonzoe00
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by upSLIDEdown
Then do it fool Miss it everytime I pass the Plus
Old 08-10-2005, 03:20 PM
gonzoe00
Registered Member

gonzoe00 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Dude you might aswell replace the damn subframe with a new one from Nissan... I mean.. you might aswell right? You already have all that stuff off! You keep adding to the list you'll never be done son.

O and while you at it i was thinking maybe you should replace all the factory brake lines with stainless stee braided ones, since the car is up in the air already.. and then probably should just go ahead and reaplace all 4 calipers with Z32 ones.. since your brakes will be aparat anyway.. oh and then get some custom e-brake lines so you can use the 300zx e-brake.. oh and don't forget new pads and getting the rotrs redrilled. And then...

Ok i'm giving you a hard time.. just stop and put the damn car back togeather.

There might be a need for Intervention

We should meet up there so I can get my nuts from you Plus every body can watch me stink it up out there IM or call me cell when u get free. Last the drifting will be sunday if anyone didnt know.
Old 08-10-2005, 04:18 PM
The Wok
DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok The Wok

we all need to cruise together.
Old 08-10-2005, 07:08 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Chris4130
yea i was driving all over the damn place today.. car is dirty as hell, been living in the garage the last couple days.

i have to admit thought, I like the way the rear sits. not aas crazy about how the wheels look on the front, but the rear is def. hot

and yeah dennis we should, lets just wait till the probe can move under its own power again. someone want to lend me a torque wrench for a few days??
Old 08-11-2005, 01:01 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

Originally Posted by gonzoe00
We should meet up there so I can get my nuts from you Plus every body can watch me stink it up out there IM or call me cell when u get free. Last the drifting will be sunday if anyone didnt know.
Yea, wanna meet up on your way down?
Old 08-11-2005, 01:02 AM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

Originally Posted by LOCO
i have to admit thought, I like the way the rear sits. not aas crazy about how the wheels look on the front, but the rear is def. hot
Thanks Both front and rear still need some work. I've been to fucking busy with everyone elses shit to even wash my car

Quick Reply: Extreme Nationals?