Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

VCU car meets??

Old 08-24-2005 | 03:29 PM
zx12guy
Registered Member

zx12guy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: VCU car meets??

Originally Posted by LODOSSVR4
Just about everyone on here is a Ricer.. admit it. there is no difference.. you modify your car for looks/speed you are a ricer in my book.. hence i call myself a ricer and everyone that i know that modified their car.
You're a fucking idiot.
Old 08-24-2005 | 03:34 PM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

Originally Posted by zx12guy
You're a fucking idiot.
me and daniel were saying the same thing
Old 08-24-2005 | 07:37 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Laser93PGT
me and daniel were saying the same thing
To each other? Hahahaha! j/k

Kroger and Willow Lawn have been taken over by middle-class white suburbian thugs. If you want to see rice, go there... or NOPI.
Old 08-25-2005 | 04:25 AM
Wickedy Wick
Registered Member

Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick Wickedy Wick

we should start another place where white upper class guys should hang out.
Old 08-25-2005 | 07:38 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by kota2240
we should start another place where white upper class guys should hang out.
Strip club?
Old 08-25-2005 | 08:54 AM
LODOSSVR4

LODOSSVR4 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Not Stock
So by your definition since I have go-fast parts and retain a stock look I'm a ricer?
Yes =o

unless you do it for a living.. get paid to race/modify your own car otherwise everyone here is for the mainly for the same reason to be unique/different and most importantly for competition.

the reason i am just throwing the word around is because no one can really define what a ricer is.. sure in everyones mind there is an idea a picture but yours and mine could be totally different. i used to own an integra and any forum/group of cars that were slower.. was generalized as being ricers... focus/cavalier etc... and then you have supra groups, wrx, dsm etc which looks at integra drivers as ricers.. and then the chain continues. Yes out of them there are plenty of people that focues nothing but speed and performance but unless someone knows them personally.. they generalize them as the tyep of the car they have. therefore i think its easier if you just call everyone a ricer.. just my opinion.. not saying everyone should agree.

euro-rice calls all other import ricers one way or another and dsm has its own breed. blah blah sorry if i offended anyway. i hope i did not.. i think its better to see yourself as a generalized group "ricer" car modifiers..
Old 08-25-2005 | 10:21 AM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i get paid to race, so im not a ricer
Old 08-25-2005 | 10:45 AM
SLOW S14
Luis

SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14 SLOW S14

lol...stilll sounds stupid...i don't know how you got your ideas of what a ricer is...but most ppl will agree to disagree with you on that note.

Last edited by SLOW S14; 08-25-2005 at 10:52 AM.
Old 08-25-2005 | 10:46 AM
LSPinoy
VIP

LSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these partsLSPinoy is infamous around these parts

do they still have little meets at CARRS? i remember they did like two years ago lol
Old 08-25-2005 | 11:05 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Originally Posted by LSPinoy
do they still have little meets at CARRS? i remember they did like two years ago lol
Dunno, check with any local parole officer to find out.

Quick Reply: VCU car meets??