Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Congrats Green Run HS Stallions

Old 09-02-2005, 07:05 AM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
J-mega99 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Congrats Green Run HS Stallions

Originally Posted by nothing
By no means am I saying that those two places shouldn't be tore the fuck down too.
Point is it's still there so they've been drawing from the same talent pool as from when I was a student there. If they sucked, then that wasn't the reason why. Landstown opening played a factor too I'm sure. "Disgusting shithole" was a bit much, shit was just built in the 1950's.
Old 09-02-2005, 07:47 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

Originally Posted by J-mega99
Point is it's still there so they've been drawing from the same talent pool as from when I was a student there. If they sucked, then that wasn't the reason why. Landstown opening played a factor too I'm sure. "Disgusting shithole" was a bit much, shit was just built in the 1950's.
What they tore down was military housing, and what is left standing is a "ghetto" like neighborhood.

The famlies that lived in the shitty military housing are not really like those who live in twin canal. The fact is that we've (green run) had the players there, but they were just to stupid to hold down a 2.0gpa or stay out of trouble in school.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:54 AM
ToyotaTechGeek
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

1950's??? are you kidding? the Green RUn area was only developed by Dick Kelly in the late 70's/early 80's.
Old 09-02-2005, 08:58 AM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

What they tore down was military housing, and what is left standing is a "ghetto" like neighborhood.
Huh? Military moved out.....dozed the property.....build newer and nicer.......military moved back in. Ghetto?
Originally Posted by ToyotaTechGeek
1950's??? are you kidding? the Green RUn area was only developed by Dick Kelly in the late 70's/early 80's.
Yes it was my understanding that Carper was WWII era military housing.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:00 AM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Huh? Military moved out.....dozed the property.....build newer and nicer.......military moved back in. Ghetto?
I think he means that they tore down carper, but left Twin Canals, etc.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:03 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing. nothing.

I was saything that the military dozed that property and left the other shitty places in green run.(ie. twin canal). It is true that the military dozed the property but did you see how long that area was empty? From what I saw they just recently finished up all of the housing in that area. That area now is actually nice compared to most areas around here.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:27 AM
J-mega99
NO SHUKN, NO JIVING

I was saything that the military dozed that property and left the other shitty places in green run.(ie. twin canal). It is true that the military dozed the property but did you see how long that area was empty? From what I saw they just recently finished up all of the housing in that area. That area now is actually nice compared to most areas around here.
Oh ok. My family moved from the adjacent neighborhood and I was away at college during those years, so it seemed it wasn't empty that long from my pov. Anyway.....I think Landstown got most of the good ballplayers from that area and it's no coincidence that while they were competing for state championships Green Run was getting waxed.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:36 AM
Focal E46
Jesus bilt my hotrod

Focal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these partsFocal E46 is infamous around these parts

go granby
Old 09-02-2005, 09:41 AM
nothing.
Go fuck yourself

Oh ok. My family moved from the adjacent neighborhood and I was away at college during those years, so it seemed it wasn't empty that long from my pov. Anyway.....I think Landstown got most of the good ballplayers from that area and it's no coincidence that while they were competing for state championships Green Run was getting waxed.
They recruited....
Old 09-02-2005, 01:09 PM
ToyotaTechGeek
brake/steer/throttle

ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek ToyotaTechGeek

GRHS in the 80's was THE powerhouse

Quick Reply: Congrats Green Run HS Stallions