Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Just in case you didn't already know...

Old 09-10-2005, 06:46 AM
eksleeper
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eksleeper
Thumbs up Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Originally Posted by LOCO
those guys didnt bother me. waste of my breath. but the honda guys were pissing me off.

"it aint even your car why are you talking for him"
"mother fucker it aint your car either so why you talkin for him"

lol and brian called the big black guy a bitch lol

I wanted to hit the little black guy and the owner of the car, but I think we made them look pretty damn stupid anyway haha

If ur boy got a problem with me then i will kick his little ass. All u damN racer are worthless. You can't even afford to take ur damN car to the track when sombaody say they will pay ur way in with ur broke ass. I ur boy wanna call somebody a bitch be on broad tonight and don't bitch out.
Old 09-10-2005, 06:55 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T
Default Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Originally Posted by eksleeper
If ur boy got a problem with me then i will kick his little ass. All u damN racer are worthless. You can't even afford to take ur damN car to the track when sombaody say they will pay ur way in with ur broke ass. I ur boy wanna call somebody a bitch be on broad tonight and don't bitch out.
Who the fuck are you? I told one of you guys to shut the fuck up and I called another one a bitch. What did you guys do? Nothing. Now you get on a computer and you're going to act all tough?
Old 09-10-2005, 07:01 AM
eksleeper
Registered Member

eksleeper
Thumbs up Re: Just in case you didn't already know...

Originally Posted by LOCO
those guys didnt bother me. waste of my breath. but the honda guys were pissing me off.

"it aint even your car why are you talking for him"
"mother fucker it aint your car either so why you talkin for him"

lol and brian called the big black guy a bitch lol

I wanted to hit the little black guy and the owner of the car, but I think we made them look pretty damn stupid anyway haha

Old 09-10-2005, 07:05 AM
JJSpinALot
NEO VVL N1 BITCHES

JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot JJSpinALot

from now on my woman isnt allowed to come out with me. i need to stay out later so i dont miss any of the fun. she is always in a crappy mood and makes me have to leave all early. chicks suck
Old 09-10-2005, 07:06 AM
eksleeper
Registered Member

eksleeper

Originally Posted by Brian T
Who the fuck are you? I told one of you guys to shut the fuck up and I called another one a bitch. What did you guys do? Nothing. Now you get on a computer and you're going to act all tough?

If u call me a bitch u need to make sure i hear it dumb ass. Not say it low so nobody hears u. As i rememeber ya'll came up to us talking shit.The guy that want to race it even wasn't his car. And if u got a problem becasue ur car and ur boy's car is slow ass shit. The we can handle it tonight . Race may boy in the yellow civicand lets find out the outcome of that. Dumbass all rear wheel car get side ways. All that done if the ford factory options a cam,fat tires and flowmaster. Dumb bitch
Old 09-10-2005, 07:07 AM
S13wannabe
Registered Member

S13wannabe is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow...this is a funny thread....I'll make an observance to stir things up some more.....

By the looks of it, some folks brought their cars, one on a trailer seeking all kinds of attention and stares and oooooh's and awwwe's.....not realizing that all the attention wasn't gonna be bobbing and slobbing on their knob and now they're pissed at the people who weren't and don't care much for the other attention they attracted......hmmmmmmmmm....sound about right ? Just my .02, not that anybody wanted it, but hey, it's DragVa
Old 09-10-2005, 07:08 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Originally Posted by saleen
anytime yall get bitch's like that call me!
PM me a #, I'll give you a holler. There wasn't any getting this guy's queen off trailer last night though. His slicks cost too much
Old 09-10-2005, 07:13 AM
Nic
Patron

Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic Nic

Dumbass all rear wheel car get side ways. All that done if the ford factory options a cam,fat tires and flowmaster. Dumb bitch
So then why you so scared to pull that queen off the trailer?
Old 09-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Brian T
Kicking Ass

Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T Brian T

If u call me a bitch u need to make sure i hear it dumb ass. Not say it low so nobody hears u. As i rememeber ya'll came up to us talking shit.The guy that want to race it even wasn't his car. And if u got a problem becasue ur car and ur boy's car is slow ass shit. The we can handle it tonight . Race may boy in the yellow civicand lets find out the outcome of that. Dumbass all rear wheel car get side ways. All that done if the ford factory options a cam,fat tires and flowmaster. Dumb bitch
Oh I said it loud and clear. Like I said, you didn't do nothing and you aren't going to do nothing, so shut the fuck up. I'm not saying we should throw down, but don't say you're going to beat ass when you know you're not.
Old 09-10-2005, 07:30 AM
JDMS1eeper
Registered Member

JDMS1eeper has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Brian T
Ohhhhh fucking no! You have 4 less cylinders! Wow, Mo was sans a damn turbo and you didn't see him whining like a bitch. You were talking shit like a punk. I mean we'd be fine if you said, "Nah I stick to the track," but you and your boys were walking around going, "Wheres this V6 Mustang at?" "C'mon bring this V6 Mustang out!" Then you got all tight lipped when we rolled by. Hell, you got all tight-lipped after we punked you out. Mo's at the track. Go look for him, but you won't see him in a street car.

You weren't acting so tough when we were in your face. Don't bring your 11 second piece out and talk trash.

Brian quit being a shit talker, seriously. Last year you seemd like a nice guy, do you still have that SRT4? Im the guy w/ the Charcoal B20 turbo from broad last year. And about me running 13s., Thats cool you guys think that. haha