Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

nyone have a viral infection & fever?

Old 09-13-2005 | 09:19 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nyone have a viral infection & fever?

fuck now im sick as shit
Old 09-15-2005 | 05:40 AM
TypeRDC5
Registered Member

TypeRDC5 is an unknown quantity at this point

How long have you been at Lost in the woods? i was there for Basic/AIT o what fun that was..is Drill Sarg. White still up in Reception? who are some of your Co-Drills Down Range?(i'm guessing your a Drill-Sarg).

Last edited by TypeRDC5; 09-15-2005 at 05:42 AM.
Old 09-15-2005 | 04:13 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by TypeRDC5
How long have you been at Lost in the woods? i was there for Basic/AIT o what fun that was..is Drill Sarg. White still up in Reception? who are some of your Co-Drills Down Range?(i'm guessing your a Drill-Sarg).
Since may. I am not a sidewalk Drill Sergeant. I am actually a training Drill Sergeant in the 14th MP Brigade. You don't know any of our Drill Sergeants unless you were in 795th MP Bn as we stood up a F Company in June.
Old 09-15-2005 | 04:15 PM
TwoValveKid
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

One of those sitting on the toilet with a puke bucket between your legs too kinda thing?
Old 09-15-2005 | 04:21 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by TwoValveKid
One of those sitting on the toilet with a puke bucket between your legs too kinda thing?
Nope.
One of those My head hurts, I cant talk, swallow, eat or drink, yell kinda things.
Old 09-15-2005 | 04:22 PM
TwoValveKid
Lurker Extraordinair

TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid TwoValveKid

ahh. well you can just flip off all the recruits then
Old 09-16-2005 | 08:29 PM
efgsr88
Banned

efgsr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Key word heard 100% false. They never had them in the Army nor the Marines. I am a dick. I took away all phone privelages for the remaining 13 weeks being they went to the shopette to draw money out for their pictures and they bought shit when I specifically told them not to. So now they can not make any phone calls for 13 weeks and I limited their shopette privelages for once a month.
damn privates, i remember when i was at sill we used to sneak off to the shopette to buy bags of candy.. we would buy 50 bucks worth and sell it to all the other privates and would make damn near 300 bucks off of those bags..we had bags of skittles selling for 20 bucks! it was great.....god bless that fat body private.
Old 09-16-2005 | 09:35 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by efgsr88
damn privates, i remember when i was at sill we used to sneak off to the shopette to buy bags of candy.. we would buy 50 bucks worth and sell it to all the other privates and would make damn near 300 bucks off of those bags..we had bags of skittles selling for 20 bucks! it was great.....god bless that fat body private.

lol I remember grabbing little boxes of cereal from the mess hall in the morning before going out.
I swear mi day when everyone was starving they were begging for some of it, could have made alot of money (but I was hungry lol)
Old 09-17-2005 | 06:15 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

We take their receipt from the shopette(as we search each privates at the register and take any candy.
Old 09-18-2005 | 01:01 PM
efgsr88
Banned

efgsr88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Woodrow
We take their receipt from the shopette(as we search each privates at the register and take any candy.
yeah, my ds was like that too, if they are osut, like i was, at night after the dril seargents left we would sneak off without them knowing

Quick Reply: nyone have a viral infection & fever?