Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Well.....it is official.

Old 04-30-2006, 08:30 PM
Keepin it Klean
Clean Freak.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean Keepin it Klean
Default Re: Well.....it is official.

Originally Posted by OBXBoost
Yes, I got it from sunrise. Unfortunately, they were the ONLY place that had it. I will never do any business with them ever again, even for accessories.

But the new photos are in Eye Candy.
Thanks to Natchez!

i was dropping my ski off there and saw it sitting there fresh out of the shipping crate. I stopped and looked at it for a few minutes, nice bike man.
Old 04-30-2006, 08:54 PM
Victum
boom tick boom tick

Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum Victum

nice, lets ride soon
Old 05-01-2006, 04:46 AM
GaRn
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BrandonP
Here's a couple for you.

Focus on the bottom line. "Real rides are built, not bought."

Very unfortunate the "Stock Sucks" T-shirt was taken down. That was the one I was really looking for.
? I can't say that I disagree, but what does that have to do with making it hideous? there are plenty of other ways that don't destroy the bikes ability to ride well on the street..

If you wanna make it fast in a straight line, then keep it at the strip.. I laugh every time I see one of those "gangsta" chromed out bikes that are lowered and stretched on the street. All that money into air brushing and chrome and other useless crap just to get attention...