Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Where to get racing Methonal

Old 11-06-2006, 05:47 AM
Iceman05
I <3 BOOST

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Where to get racing Methonal

denatured alcohol has essentially the same heat capacity and octane as methanol and it can be bought at any hardware store. otherwise you can buy the "heet" fuel additive in the yellow bottle and it is 99.5% methanol. But as someone said earlier, most people just run -20* washer fluid (approx 32% meth.)
Old 11-06-2006, 05:53 AM
evolve
Registered member

evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve evolve

^^^true, i was looking at alky, but have you seen the price of that shit lately? its like $15-20 a gallon. Meth is less than $7gal. Wiper fluid is the cheaper alternative.
Old 11-06-2006, 06:02 AM
The Barst
¿Señor Member?

The Barst is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL
Lowes = $12 a gallon
VP Racing = $3 a gallon
Old 11-06-2006, 06:23 AM
QwanSanchez
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

i dont know anywhere that sells Mythanol in the Hampton/NN/York area but i do know of several places that sell CAM2
Old 11-06-2006, 06:45 AM
Whistler
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

Originally Posted by QwanSanchez
i dont know anywhere that sells Mythanol in the Hampton/NN/York area but i do know of several places that sell CAM2
The gas station on the corner of Woodland and Andrews blvd does. I also use Windshield wiper fluid. Just for the price and the ez access. Might want to rethink using straight meth after how quickly you find you go thru it.
Old 11-06-2006, 09:04 AM
Iceman05
I <3 BOOST

Iceman05 is an unknown quantity at this point

where's Woodland and Andrews? Is it VP Methanol or what?
Old 11-07-2006, 07:51 PM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

[QUOTE=Whistler;2584581]The gas station on the corner of Woodland and Andrews blvd does. I also use Windshield wiper fluid. Just for the price and the ez access. Might want to rethink using straight meth after how quickly you find you go thru it.[/QUOTE]
+1
Old 11-08-2006, 03:09 AM
Whistler
Patron

Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler Whistler

CAM 2 believe is sold there. Its in Hampton at I believe is a Amoco. Sprately Middle School is in the same intersection.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:11 AM
HP Solutions
Not Yet

HP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these partsHP Solutions is infamous around these parts

I would never use windshield washer fluid, methanol is the best thing for the car.

windsheild washer fluid has detergents that may assist in pre-ignition.

I would only ever use pure methanol, if you go through the stuff fast buy it in bigger bulk. Using other stuff "because you go through it to fast" is a weak excuse. Get the good shit for your car, do it right.
Old 11-08-2006, 06:57 AM
QwanSanchez
Taking the shot

QwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these partsQwanSanchez is infamous around these parts

Well the CAM2 can be bought at the intersection of Andrews and Woodland like previously said. Or i belive there is also a gas station on Magruder past Butler Farm Road near the turnoff to get to Langley Speedway that sells it. Alot of guys that run their cars at the speedway use that station.

Quick Reply: Where to get racing Methonal