Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today

Old 10-03-2006, 09:43 AM
oNi
Urusai! Baka!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi oNi
Default Re: Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I had a tractor trailer try to come into me on I-81 on Sunday.. and then once we got onto 581, my riding partner almost got squashed by a Blazer. Neither of us were riding in blind spots. I was passing the truck on the left, and all of the sudden I see his turn signal go on.. I blip the throttle a little bit and honk the horn--did that help? Nope. I had to hit the brakes hard and downshift, or I would have been roadkill. Luckily my buddies behind me left me space and an exit path the way they did, or it could have been another accident just from me preventing an accident. It can be scary sometimes, but it's worth it in the end. There's nothing else in the world that I enjoy the way I do riding my motorcycle!
Gotta agree with him on this one, sure you're more protected in a car than on a bike but u still put yourself at some risk although you have a greater chance of surviving being in an accident in a car than on a bike. I've seen a couple bike wrecks myself and even worse stuff online that can happen on bikes, will that make me wanna stop riding? Nope. There is definitely nothing like riding, a lot of people that think about riding but never have, see accidents and things online and it scares them away from riding, unless you have actually ever ridden it's easier for you to say you don't want a motorcycle, but if you truely love riding, being in a situation like mines, your not gonna let that deter you from riding. If I only rode the remote roads around here, I'd have to ride through the asshat drivers just to get to those roads, and the days I can do that are limited, so I basically wouldn't ride if I only kept to the remote roads. So being that I either have to ride around the idiot drivers, or ride limited times when I can on the smaller roads which I still gotta make my way through the idiots to get to, I'm gonna keep riding.

In a situation like Mica's, it's even worse because someone is out to hit you on purpose, in a situation like that your limited on what you can do because your more than likely not gonna expect it and they'll more than likely come out of nowhere to do it. But........ even with those idiots out there, I'm still gonna ride.

To the guy that was in the accident you saw and all the other people involved in bike crashes this weekend, I hope you make it and get back to riding. To those that didn't make it, RIP.
Old 10-03-2006, 10:50 AM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

Originally Posted by Boost609
That's basically what you do, except without the gay overtones. No pics=no thread. I don't know why, shit like that just pisses me off.
hahaha
Old 10-03-2006, 10:52 AM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty Royalty

Originally Posted by j4k3
Was that a threat?
Bwahahahah Ur a tool and ur stupid...

Since my comment went over your head I will provide an illustration.

Last edited by Royalty; 10-03-2006 at 11:19 AM.
Old 10-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Armenian
CLUTCH IT UP

Armenian has disabled reputation

This entire thread is officially GHEY right now.
Old 10-04-2006, 05:48 AM
Chino
Your Kneegrow

Chino has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Armenian
This entire thread is officially GHEY right now.
not surprising...this is dragva afterall.
Old 10-04-2006, 12:33 PM
Royalty
Luxury = Love

i agree, it was fine until sonic and jk43 came in
Old 10-04-2006, 12:45 PM
BentValve
Sorry. Not really.

BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve BentValve

Originally Posted by Stea1thy
heh, if you think about it, its actually A LOT easier to avoid an accident with a bike than with a car, but if the accident is inevitable, then obviously a car is safer than a bike for the most part.
Exactly, a bike accelerates and deccelerates much faster than a car, thus allowing the rider to avoid an accident much easier than a car. If you are afraid to ride, then us riders don't want you on the road with us, stay in your cage.
Old 10-04-2006, 02:57 PM
j4k3
holla

j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3 j4k3

Originally Posted by Royalty
i agree, it was fine until sonic and jk43 came in
Aw, poor thing. Who shoved the rod up your ass to disable you being able to take a joke.

Fuck off.
Old 10-06-2006, 03:05 AM
soniccbr
Registered Member

soniccbr has disabled reputation

This thread was ghey from the first post
Old 10-06-2006, 03:20 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by soniccbr
This thread was ghey from the first post
The only reason I am going to post in this thread is to agree with that statement. That is all...

Quick Reply: Fucka Motorcycle, I saw a bike accident today