Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Cobalt Car Club

Old 10-17-2006, 03:40 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cobalt Car Club

Originally Posted by japslapr
Yall wouldn't happen to have a Blue stage II rolling with you do ya?
Yes we do.....
Old 10-17-2006, 03:41 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

rredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond reputerredontheheadd has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fat Nick
GL with the club. Cobalts are some sweet little cars. My friend has a S/C SS. Nice fucking car for the $.
Appreciate the compliment!!! Is your friend interested in joining a club???
Old 10-17-2006, 03:52 PM
Fat Nick
Registered Member

Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick Fat Nick

Not sure really. He didn't really buy it to soup it up or anything. Just wanted something with a little pep and a nice dependable car. But I'm sure he would be down as well as I to coming out and checking some of you guys out. PM me where you guys meet up at. Don't post it here.
Old 10-17-2006, 03:58 PM
TremaineZ
My Banana!

TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ TremaineZ

I like the body of the cobalt and it's got a pretty good engine in it. It's an awesome daily; more with good mods. Welcome to the site.

Originally Posted by blaxican25
Hopefully, you'll screen for idiots. They are the downfall of anything good that tries to start up.
+1
Old 10-17-2006, 04:59 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by Tranc3
I like the body of the cobalt and it's got a pretty good engine in it. It's an awesome daily; more with good mods. Welcome to the site.

+1
Yeah its dead sexy.... Hehe! Thank you for the welcome!
Old 10-17-2006, 05:34 PM
Dr. 4.6
4.6>6.0

Dr. 4.6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome, they are nice cars, my roommate has one, that is the friend Nick is talking about. It has alot of nice features for the money he paid for it. I am very impressed with it. It is better than Nick's GTO .
Old 10-17-2006, 06:25 PM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by rredontheheadd
Yes we do.....
I raced him 50hp ago... not a bad car. Tell him Fred with the then Stg II WRX wagon said hey...
Old 10-17-2006, 09:20 PM
blasko
THE FIASCO

blasko is on a distinguished road

red, you comin out tomorrow?
Old 10-18-2006, 02:06 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by japslapr
I raced him 50hp ago... not a bad car. Tell him Fred with the then Stg II WRX wagon said hey...
Yeah weve got a few stage II's, only one laser blue I think...do you know the guys name? Sent you a PM...
Old 10-18-2006, 02:08 PM
rredontheheadd
wanna play?

Originally Posted by blasko
red, you comin out tomorrow?
Im guessing that you mean tonight....no I cant make it. Ill see ya on Halloween though... Bought some grillz today for that night...hehehe!

Quick Reply: Cobalt Car Club