Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Mods and 757 members the Marines would like your help.

Old 11-09-2006, 12:11 PM
R. Danneskjöld
Logic is my religion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld
Default Re: Mods and 757 members the Marines would like your help.

So whats the word on being an official 757 meet? Ive done everything on my end and the Permit is getting turned in on Monday.
Old 11-09-2006, 12:29 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

Make a thread in events and it will get sticked and so forth.

ALSO - PM 9Civic5 or one of the other guys in TTE. They love to help out with these sorts of things and should be able to help get some turn out.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:12 PM
R. Danneskjöld
Logic is my religion

R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld R. Danneskjöld

Ok well Im waiting till Monday to post the thread, I will pm those guys here in a while. Thanks for your support.

Semper Fi

Last edited by R. Danneskjöld; 11-09-2006 at 04:37 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 02:30 PM
El Negro
#XV

El Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to beholdEl Negro is a splendid one to behold

BTW - It's Semper Fi.
Old 11-09-2006, 03:29 PM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

ok, i NEED clarification from you. are you or aren't you in the Marines? IF so, you should KNOW it is Semper Fi. If you are DEP, you should KNOW it is Semper Fi. If you just are a proud american, then its understandable.

I asked this because i feel if you are wearing that uniform, you better damn well know how to spell Semper Fi.
Old 11-09-2006, 04:37 PM
R. Danneskjöld
Logic is my religion

Yes I am in the Marines, it was a typo, a shameful one in fact. Im in the process of correcting it now. Also I am smacking myself....Well I guess I cant say it was a typo because I just went through the thread and thats the second time I have done it. Now I have to smack myself again.

Thats me on the left.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	419694731_l.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	47.6 KB
ID:	34577  

Last edited by R. Danneskjöld; 11-09-2006 at 05:02 PM.
Old 11-09-2006, 07:55 PM
RPRacing
Huntin Dropa ForLife

RPRacing has disabled reputation

good stuff bro. I've met many a marine too arrogant and conceided to admit they were wrong. Just from how you have presented yourself in this thread and how you talk, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Let me know how i can help setting up with you.
-Francisco
Old 11-09-2006, 08:04 PM
jstabb1
7FIVE7

jstabb1 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by benflagg
Yes I am in the Marines, it was a typo, a shameful one in fact. Im in the process of correcting it now. Also I am smacking myself....Well I guess I cant say it was a typo because I just went through the thread and thats the second time I have done it. Now I have to smack myself again.

Thats me on the left.
You wouldn't happen to be the same ben that use to chill with chocie(sp?) and jonathon ball in timberlake would you?
Old 11-09-2006, 08:16 PM
dXXX96civic
make 7 UP yours

dXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond reputedXXX96civic has a reputation beyond repute

If we are in port I will come out, but with the schedual not so sure I can commit just yet.
Old 11-09-2006, 08:42 PM
R. Danneskjöld
Logic is my religion

Originally Posted by RPRacing
good stuff bro. I've met many a marine too arrogant and conceided to admit they were wrong. Just from how you have presented yourself in this thread and how you talk, you seem to have a good head on your shoulders. Let me know how i can help setting up with you.
-Francisco
Thanks, You can help just by getting people to come, and spreading the word.

Originally Posted by jstabb1
You wouldn't happen to be the same ben that use to chill with chocie(sp?) and jonathon ball in timberlake would you?
Yea thats me, I actualy still know those guys lol. So how do you know me?

Quick Reply: Mods and 757 members the Marines would like your help.