Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Import mechanics in Roanoke

Old 08-05-2009 | 12:50 PM
turbo1126
Registered Member

turbo1126 has disabled reputation
Default Re: Import mechanics in Roanoke

there is a nissan import repair place on salem turnpike, in roanoke city near the roanoke city police department off cambell ave.
Old 08-05-2009 | 12:58 PM
MitsuEvo8
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by turbo1126
there is a nissan import repair place on salem turnpike, in roanoke city near the roanoke city police department off cambell ave.
09er this was back in 06 cant you read
Old 08-05-2009 | 01:56 PM
TransAmWS6
Drives a Mustang

TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6 TransAmWS6

suit up, dumbass

Old 08-05-2009 | 03:26 PM
noboost
Registered Member

noboost has disabled reputation

z dotor work is very poor i have seen 3 cars he built and they ran like shit and quality of the install work is poor also. you are better off selling your car and buying a tt 300zx
Old 08-05-2009 | 03:46 PM
.Sarge.
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Hey 06 called and wants their thread back.
Old 08-05-2009 | 04:49 PM
wastedfluid
cizko

wastedfluid has a little shameless behaviour in the past

What the fuck is with people bumping year old threads like this? How many fucking pages back do you flip through? Do you have NOTHING else to do?
Old 08-05-2009 | 04:57 PM
Nismortare
Registered Member

Nismortare is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wastedfluid
What the fuck is with people bumping year old threads like this? How many fucking pages back do you flip through? Do you have NOTHING else to do?
Yeah, gotta hate those people who have nothing else to do than add comments to old threads.

Thanks for the tip, turbo1126. I have yet to get the engine swap done and didn't know there was a shop over there. I'll check 'em out.
Old 08-05-2009 | 07:13 PM
The Nisbro
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

lolololololt i love when noobs bump old threads, because it only furthers the proof of their noob-ness

Originally Posted by Nismortare
Yeah, gotta hate those people who have nothing else to do than add comments to old threads.

Thanks for the tip, turbo1126. I have yet to get the engine swap done and didn't know there was a shop over there. I'll check 'em out.
if you still need help with that swap, shoot me a pm
Old 08-06-2009 | 04:02 AM
HatefulMechanic
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Seriously, just buy a TT 300. There are plenty out there available.

If you can do it yourself, it is a worthwhile thing to do. But if you are having someone do it for you, the money spent in doing the swap will be more than you will spend on a decent TT car already.

I have done 2 TT swaps for customers against my advice, in addition to finishing or repairing poorly done swaps by others. The amount of little shit to do to make it be right is not for the faint of heart. True...getting it to drop in is easy, and any semi-competent monkey can handle that part (I would fucking hope so...the only main difference is in the turbo area.....) but making certain all the plumbing is done, fuel system addressed, IC's installed, etc gets to be fun some times.
Old 08-08-2009 | 06:54 PM
diamondstargsx
Registered Member

diamondstargsx has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Nismortare
I have a '91 300ZX NA that I may want to get swapped to a TT. The Z Doctor specializes in Z31's and prior, and the Sports Car Clinic charges out the a$$. Are there any quality import shops in Roanoke who won't ream you a new one?
wasnt your 300 on craigslist for sale?