Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

All Tune & Lube

Old 02-20-2007 | 10:13 AM
2-D
Formerly Suicide.

2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D 2-D
Default Re: All Tune & Lube

Originally Posted by _____
Dang yo.
BAWLZ
Old 02-21-2007 | 06:46 PM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

SlowLS is an unknown quantity at this point

And how many times have you seen me up at work, and you probably know I did Chris cons extended wheel studs for him. I hope they replaced your wheel bearing also if it was on the front, If not, trust me, it is now bad. Cant pull the front hubs without replacing the wheel bearings.
Old 02-21-2007 | 06:55 PM
H22PwrdInspire
H Tweezy

H22PwrdInspire is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by mark w
im say something about honda dealers right now.

i took my supercharged s2000 in there and some dumb fuck took it for a joy ride. even when i said not too.

next time jeremy call me i coulda had it done after work in a few minutes for ya with no crush fenders haha.

but yea sue them hardcore and try and get the entire car repainted out of the deal
not thread jackin jeremy dont worry. what honda dealer you take your car to and what color is it? white, perhaps?
Old 02-21-2007 | 07:29 PM
Boost609
hype-r

Boost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond reputeBoost609 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by CruznDubz
not thread jackin jeremy dont worry. what honda dealer you take your car to and what color is it? white, perhaps?
Yes it's white. It's nutsacks old car.
Old 02-21-2007 | 07:29 PM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

haha I bet it was white, supercharged and took it to hall honda. I remember seeing it there.
Old 02-22-2007 | 03:43 AM
Dang Yo
Justa lil 6

Dang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the roughDang Yo is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by SlowLS
And how many times have you seen me up at work, and you probably know I did Chris cons extended wheel studs for him. I hope they replaced your wheel bearing also if it was on the front, If not, trust me, it is now bad. Cant pull the front hubs without replacing the wheel bearings.
not true. did my extended wheel studs on my integra without replacing the wheel bearings and they were fine.
Old 02-22-2007 | 04:33 AM
iFoam
ladies love my foam.

iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam iFoam

wow. sucks jeremy.
Old 02-22-2007 | 08:15 AM
Jarrod
braap braap

Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod Jarrod

Originally Posted by mark w
im say something about honda dealers right now.

i took my supercharged s2000 in there and some dumb fuck took it for a joy ride. even when i said not too.

next time jeremy call me i coulda had it done after work in a few minutes for ya with no crush fenders haha.

but yea sue them hardcore and try and get the entire car repainted out of the deal
Dont blame that on Honda dealerships. You shouda done something about it.

Originally Posted by Dang Yo
not true. did my extended wheel studs on my integra without replacing the wheel bearings and they were fine.
It is recommended that you replace the wheel bearings Jerms. It's not good to pull the bearing apart and put it back together.

Some have gotten away with it, like me, then there are others like Zak who needs new wheel bearings now becasue of it.
Old 02-22-2007 | 08:41 AM
word itz chris
Hereeeeesss Beezyy!

word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris word itz chris

Indeed he did.

This man is amazing.
Old 02-22-2007 | 02:10 PM
SlowLS
Sumospeed #O.G.

Originally Posted by word itz chris
Indeed he did.

This man is amazing.
I get that a lot.

Quick Reply: All Tune & Lube