Notices
NOVA/DC/MD We've expanded our NOVA forum to include the Greater DC Metro area as well as southern Maryland. Come on in and join our community!

National Reagan Airport Security!

Old 03-14-2007, 05:58 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd
Default Re: National Reagan Airport Security!

The original poster admitted to parking in a "no parking zone" in front of an airport for 5 minutes before his friend even showed up, disregarding all of the markings on the pavement, sidewalk, signs posted everywhere, and even that annoying intercom announcement, plus had illegal modifications done to his car, and was upset that he was confronted by someone trying to enforce the law.

He needs to grow up and take responsibility.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:02 AM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

No. It was racism. His mom said so.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:05 AM
nem187
Registered Member

nem187 has disabled reputation

Lol. I'm black so the police pick on me! Help! I hate that shit, lol. And yeah, before anyone asks, I'm black.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:29 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

dogg2k78 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Not Stock
The original poster admitted to parking in a "no parking zone" in front of an airport for 5 minutes before his friend even showed up, disregarding all of the markings on the pavement, sidewalk, signs posted everywhere, and even that annoying intercom announcement, plus had illegal modifications done to his car, and was upset that he was confronted by someone trying to enforce the law.

He needs to grow up and take responsibility.
LOL Yes i'm a big law breaker and i need to grow up blah blah blah, you are a perfect person that has no gripes with the police no matter what they do to you (You just take it like a man). And me knowing that my friend is coming right out because they are getting a cart for there luggage makes me a threat to national security with no front tags.

If they want me to move the car No problem I will move because i am parked for a little bit longer than i should. But when i have my trunk open putting luggage away and then getting in my car to leave, just tell me you can't park here for a long time. Not you are missing your front license plate. LOL
Old 03-14-2007, 06:33 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

Originally Posted by nem187
Lol. I'm black so the police pick on me! Help! I hate that shit, lol. And yeah, before anyone asks, I'm black.
Who ever said it was a black and white thing? LOL.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:36 AM
nem187
Registered Member

nem187 has disabled reputation

Lol, nah, I'm not trying to take it there. Just airing out one of my pet peeves. For real though, I hate driving to the airport for the exact reasons you mentioned man.
Old 03-14-2007, 06:47 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

I know LOL! But i see the flaming coming soon!
Old 03-14-2007, 06:56 AM
Zero
That's not gone well

Zero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud ofZero has much to be proud of

RACE WAR!!!!!

(south park reference)
Old 03-14-2007, 07:00 AM
UgotOWNED
Banned

UgotOWNED is an unknown quantity at this point

forget all of yall man. i got pulled over the other night.

i was driving behind a cop in a city up here. speed limit is 25. i was doing 25. but for some reason the cop pulls over and lets me pass him. at 1st when he pulled over i thought that he was goona sit at the bottom of the hill we were on and set up a speed trap. but then he gets in behind me and pulls me over like 20seconds later. his boss pulls up 3min later and BOTH cops ask me 4 TIMES within THREE MINUTES if the car is mine. the 1st cop siad he pulled me over b/c my licence plate light was out. then i got accused of being a drug runner and my car got searched. then after i left i got out and checked my licence plate light and it was working. if i would have got a ticket for it i know would have taken a picture and took it to court. racist cops.

kind of hard to see someones licence plate lights on when you have those bright arse cop headlights like 2ft away from your bumper.
Old 03-14-2007, 07:05 AM
dogg2k78
PS3OT

Originally Posted by UgotOWNED
forget all of yall man. i got pulled over the other night.

i was driving behind a cop in a city up here. speed limit is 25. i was doing 25. but for some reason the cop pulls over and lets me pass him. at 1st when he pulled over i thought that he was goona sit at the bottom of the hill we were on and set up a speed trap. but then he gets in behind me and pulls me over like 20seconds later. his boss pulls up 3min later and BOTH cops ask me 4 TIMES within THREE MINUTES if the car is mine. the 1st cop siad he pulled me over b/c my licence plate light was out. then i got accused of being a drug runner and my car got searched. then after i left i got out and checked my licence plate light and it was working. if i would have got a ticket for it i know would have taken a picture and took it to court. racist cops.

kind of hard to see someones licence plate lights on when you have those bright arse cop headlights like 2ft away from your bumper.

LOL Was it because you are black?