Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Dyno Inc Issues

Old 04-05-2007, 07:22 AM
Homemade WRX
sounds like a semi

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX
Default Re: Dyno Inc Issues

Originally Posted by HKS
you should have your bank take back the money (depending on how you paid) you did not get what you paid for and you have been scammed basically.
how did he get scammed?
do you know the labor time on an evo clutch?
do you know the cost of the clutch we installed?

let me know the monetary value for what I just asked you and then tell me if he got scammed...
Old 07-12-2007, 01:04 PM
SLMRacer1M
Registered Member

SLMRacer1M has disabled reputation

I think some people need to price out other so called "shops" around here and then compare prices. Dyno Inc. is a great place good people and good prices, very informative. sounds like this guy doesnt know how to drive a manual and is basically blaming his error on someone else. Sorry for your bad luck but dont go bashing a reputable buisness with good staff and services if you yourself dont know what went wrong for a FACT. BTW dont launch the car at 5 grand and drag the clutch, also throw in smooth shifting and you shouldnt have any problems.
Old 07-12-2007, 02:54 PM
oduhockey9
B17a1

oduhockey9 has disabled reputation

Dyno Inc. built my motor. MJ, Tim, Micah, and Tuck did a good job. If they fixed that car, and offered a reflash on the house, what more can you ask for? Mechanics aren't infallible. And as for price, unless you know how much the clutch and labor cost, how can you say that he got scammed.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:51 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Homemade WRX
how did he get scammed?
do you know the labor time on an evo clutch?
do you know the cost of the clutch we installed?

let me know the monetary value for what I just asked you and then tell me if he got scammed...
So you guys have fixed it a third time? I wouldn't pay you to do shit, if it takes you three tries to get it right. You should have offered him some k.y. to go with the reflash.
Old 07-12-2007, 03:54 PM
SpeedJunkie
Registered Member

SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie SpeedJunkie

Originally Posted by XratedSi
So you guys have fixed it a third time? I wouldn't pay you to do shit, if it takes you three tries to get it right. You should have offered him some k.y. to go with the reflash.
Three times may sound bad, however it is better than most overnight tuner shops that would have just ignored the issue and blamed it on the owner of the car...

Edit: I don't even know the people at Dyno Inc. so I am not sticking up for buddies of mine. Three times does suck, but sometimes shit just doesn't go right.
Old 07-12-2007, 04:24 PM
Boosted DC2
Rock on you fucks!

Boosted DC2

Hey, third time's a charm. Just my .02 cents.
Old 07-12-2007, 05:24 PM
99EJ6T
Boosted F2B

99EJ6T is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SpeedJunkie
sometimes shit just doesn't go right.
+1
Old 07-12-2007, 06:23 PM
12secondeg
Banned

12secondeg is an unknown quantity at this point

I got my clutch done at Dyno Inc and havent had any problems. I will do business with them again. But like the above post shit does happen especially when you have a complicated car to deal with. You gotta have a plan if something goes wrong before it does go wrong. Just my $.02

Last edited by 12secondeg; 07-12-2007 at 06:26 PM.
Old 07-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by idriveahonda

to MJ, Tuck, Timmy, and Micah
+1 good people, sorry to hear you had a bad experience with dyno
Old 07-13-2007, 07:06 PM
Homemade WRX
sounds like a semi

Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX Homemade WRX

deleted

Last edited by Homemade WRX; 12-28-2007 at 04:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Dyno Inc Issues