Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Henrico cracking down on patterson

Old 07-05-2007, 10:07 AM
MSeunos
TSSSSSSSSSSS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos MSeunos
Default Re: Henrico cracking down on patterson

Originally Posted by Chris4130
No it's true... we pay them to pull us over.
madness!
Old 07-05-2007, 11:15 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Look at the local law enforcement academy schedules and you will see the beginning of each summer there are plenty of motorcycle cops that have just graduated. Just like all other graduates, when they go out on the road, they have "mentors" usually for the first few weeks.

Cops pull people over for breaking the law. Get over it.
Old 07-05-2007, 11:27 AM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by 65-SpyderGT
Look at the local law enforcement academy schedules and you will see the beginning of each summer there are plenty of motorcycle cops that have just graduated. Just like all other graduates, when they go out on the road, they have "mentors" usually for the first few weeks.

Cops pull people over for breaking the law. Get over it.
Rough day?
I just happened to notice 3 motorcycle cops, a patrol car, and an unmarked camaro all on the same corner pulling over quite a few cars and made a post on here about it. Why? because it is something you don't see all the time and I didn't see any rules about not being able to post about it. No need to get all bothered by it. That armored bunker you work in getting to you or are you running out of 4 year old threads on here to bump?
Old 07-05-2007, 12:59 PM
ClassicJDMCars
Registered Member

ClassicJDMCars has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Woodrow
I just happened to notice 3 motorcycle cops, a patrol car, and an unmarked camaro all on the same corner pulling over quite a few cars and made a post on here about it. Why?
Good question.
Old 07-05-2007, 01:47 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by Chris4130
Good question.
"This message is hidden because Woodrow is on your ignore list."
=
Old 07-05-2007, 01:51 PM
Lars
Registered Member

Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars Lars

Originally Posted by Woodrow
Rough day?
I just happened to notice 3 motorcycle cops, a patrol car, and an unmarked camaro all on the same corner pulling over quite a few cars and made a post on here about it. Why? because it is something you don't see all the time and I didn't see any rules about not being able to post about it.
Thankyou, I thought it was a worthwhile post. Lucky for me, I learned my lesson before all these new laws and cops coming out in full force, so i drive nice and slow now
Old 07-05-2007, 01:59 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow Woodrow

Originally Posted by jdmhonda17
Thankyou, I thought it was a worthwhile post. Lucky for me, I learned my lesson before all these new laws and cops coming out in full force, so i drive nice and slow now
Yup, the intent wasn't to complain because I think many here know I am Pro Law enforcement, but as an eye opener/inform.

This site like any other is a bunch of people posting up their thoughts and comments. Unfortunately, there are some who like to be dicks and comment/ruin a thread. Usually they do it on this site only because their bullshit isn't tolerated anywhere else. Just the other day 65 Spyder GT is trying to offer me his truck to help, like I am his friend or something, now in here, he is just being an ass for the sake of being an ass. Sometimes you have to know when to sift through it and laugh.

Last edited by Woodrow; 07-05-2007 at 02:55 PM.
Old 07-05-2007, 02:59 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

I work around parham, patterson, cary street and that whole area. Ill make sure I do everything right now lol. thats all I need is to get pulled over for something stupid
Old 07-05-2007, 03:00 PM
Woodrow
Slow as Shit

I thought you worked off Hull St.
Old 07-05-2007, 03:27 PM
LOCO
Banned

LOCO is an unknown quantity at this point

i dont work at food lion anymore. I help run a painting business. we paint all the mansions off cary.
ALOT of money to be made over there

Quick Reply: Henrico cracking down on patterson