Notices
Automotive Discussion Automotive talk that is not technical can be posted here. Posts must address the general population.

this is funny...worthless VB cops.

Old 07-07-2003, 10:34 PM
lolololol
registered derp

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
lolololol has disabled reputation

i have seen plenty of va beach cops watch people go through red lights and not do shit about it. they rather eyeball the guy who sits "too far back" in the drivers seat. seriously, the departments need to go through their people and do some fuckin spring cleaning.
Old 07-08-2003, 08:48 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by VTECnology
I'm sorry but you can't really expect every cop to know every little law in VA.
how about exhaust? i had a cop tell me my stock muffler on the accord had a modified tip......that's right, that 1 1/4" tip is sure aftermarket. i had to explain to him that all accords come with polished exhaust tips
Old 07-08-2003, 08:51 PM
lightningd
co driver

lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd lightningd

Originally posted by weavil
If you can't do your job right, you don't deserve to be doing it. if he's enforcing laws, he damn well better know what he's enforcing. It really doesn't take all of that much brain power to learn the laws you're actually ticketing people for. I work for a power company, but you don't see me hanging power lines. I don't know how to do that and I'm not trained for it, therefore I'm not qualified. If that guy can't get his laws straight and is ticketing people for crimes they have not committed, then he is not qualified and should be fired or retrained.
furthermore than cops, other companies and the gov't need to take this theory in account.
Old 07-09-2003, 02:39 AM
Nom Nom..
U Mad Bro?

Nom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these partsNom Nom.. is infamous around these parts

man i had the same thing but i said it was for my underbody lights and they didnt work so he said to flip the switch so i just went nuts and started fliping the switch back on and off....cops are dumb thell look for any reason to pull more money out of you....
Old 07-09-2003, 06:16 PM
devils_civic
i have ek dreams

devils_civic is an unknown quantity at this point

should have gotten johnny cockran to sue the police department. for emotion distress and whatnot