Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

94 Black Targa Top MKIV Toyota SUPRA $16k obo

Old 08-13-2007 | 10:08 PM
atmdc
やくざに成りたい

atmdc has disabled reputation
Default Re: 94 Black Targa Top MKIV Toyota SUPRA $16k obo

i think because of the demand of people wanting supras, this should sell pretty easily at this price, and its obo so stop whining about the price unless your buying it
Old 08-14-2007 | 10:31 AM
dsmSPYDER
Registered Member

dsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond reputedsmSPYDER has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SingleAllMotor

and i wouldn't buy a srt-4 or any of the cars that were named, their slow and over priced
Corvette & Cobra Slow, what are you smoking down in SWVA, esp when compaired to a N/A Supra. My mom's altima would smoke that thing.
Old 08-14-2007 | 10:38 AM
4drgsr
BOOBS>EVERTHING!

4drgsr 4drgsr

Originally Posted by flynlow
I based my price on the availablity of MKIV supras (NA) left on the market and I also stated the price is obo. Try finding a TT supra that's either not beat to hell or modded to the point where you can't afford the car for under 20k then come bash my thread. If you don't like my car or my price please pm your comments to me instead of posting in my thread. I would really appreciate that.
you don't read much on the net do you??? you act like they are dinosaurs. their not,and that is way too much money for that car. i can go buy a limited edtion 1993.5 non turbo with the dash plate and certification to prove it was one of the first 100 shipped to the u.s. with 35,xxx miles in abosolutly mint shape. i.e. GOOD PAINT,NOT NISSAN WHEELS ON A TOYOTA,AND PERFECT INTERIOR FOR $16,500 AND HE'S EVEN FLEXIBLE AT THAT PRICE.AND BEFORE YOU TRY AND BASH THIS POST ,I HAVE BOUGHT SUPRAS BEFORE WITH FRIENDS,AND BUILT THEM ,AS WELL AS MANY SC300'S(SAME CAR-SHEET METAL DIFFERENT)so do more research next time. The only rare supra's are the 1998 QUICKSLIVER HARDTOP TT 6SPEED CARS,AND THE ROYAL BLUE HARDTOP TT 6SPEED CARS.

Last edited by 4drgsr; 08-14-2007 at 10:41 AM.
Old 08-14-2007 | 11:53 AM
flynlow
Registered Member

flynlow has disabled reputation

Read much? I never said it was rare...I never said they were extinct...I said I based my price on the na supras that I could find on the net and the price is OBO (or best offer). For those of you who don't understand the abbreviation fully, it means you can offer me what ever you think is the most reasonable/affordable price. I'm not bashing your post but why come in to someone's thread to tell everyone that you can find a better car for the same price? If that seller wants to post on drag then let him/her do it. I post here because it's free. I don't expect to sell here on drag. Why do people like to browse other's f/s thread and do everything they can to lower the price when they have no intention of buying...oh wait I forgot, it's just Dragva.
Originally Posted by 4drgsr
you don't read much on the net do you??? you act like they are dinosaurs. their not,and that is way too much money for that car. i can go buy a limited edtion 1993.5 non turbo with the dash plate and certification to prove it was one of the first 100 shipped to the u.s. with 35,xxx miles in abosolutly mint shape. i.e. GOOD PAINT,NOT NISSAN WHEELS ON A TOYOTA,AND PERFECT INTERIOR FOR $16,500 AND HE'S EVEN FLEXIBLE AT THAT PRICE.AND BEFORE YOU TRY AND BASH THIS POST ,I HAVE BOUGHT SUPRAS BEFORE WITH FRIENDS,AND BUILT THEM ,AS WELL AS MANY SC300'S(SAME CAR-SHEET METAL DIFFERENT)so do more research next time. The only rare supra's are the 1998 QUICKSLIVER HARDTOP TT 6SPEED CARS,AND THE ROYAL BLUE HARDTOP TT 6SPEED CARS.
Old 08-14-2007 | 11:29 PM
flynlow
Registered Member

bump
Old 08-16-2007 | 06:52 PM
flynlow
Registered Member

bump, I will post more pix tomorrow night
Old 08-16-2007 | 07:17 PM
ryanherington
yaaat.

ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington ryanherington

I don't see how you made the price higher because it's N/A.
Old 08-16-2007 | 08:53 PM
td420
Registered member

td420 can only hope to improve

beautiful car... i mean its great and i would love to buy it.. i wish i could trade you my 88 for it.. i mean its not like the 92 teal metallic 5spd black leather targa which is one rarer than the 98 quicksilver and the royal blue TT. im in richmond where is the car located... maybe i can finance the car
Old 08-16-2007 | 09:33 PM
flynlow
Registered Member

Originally Posted by Mus96tang
I don't see how you made the price higher because it's N/A.
Higher than what? I've posted only one price and it's OBO! Nada book on the car is 15900 high retail and around 15000 for average retail. I go by Nada because that's what most financial institutes go by and I also searched on autotrader for NA supras with similar mileage (some are higher) and the majority are selling around the same price if not more. I also mentioned the price is obo and the 16k is just a starting price for lowballing. Pm me with some reasonable offers and I just might take it .
Old 08-16-2007 | 10:31 PM
kev946
Registered Member

kev946 has disabled reputation

give you 10,000

Quick Reply: 94 Black Targa Top MKIV Toyota SUPRA $16k obo