Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

vtec

Old 08-13-2007, 09:26 PM
MICK LVN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: vtec

hahaha, is this guy serious or what?
Old 08-13-2007, 09:27 PM
driveitright
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NotaGame31
truuuee
Just google "vtech" and you'll see some of them.. a lot of them look like phones or little kid toys.. but that's just to keep the cops from knowing that you have vtec. They are starting to arrest on the spot for that, since vtec cars are so fast.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:28 PM
driveitright
Registered member

driveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond reputedriveitright has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slammedNsloLS
hahaha, is this guy serious or what?
shh this could be fun.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:29 PM
NotaGame31

NotaGame31 is an unknown quantity at this point

truuee
Old 08-13-2007, 09:35 PM
streetlamp
MAGICAL FRIENDSHIP

streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp streetlamp

Judging by all of your previous posts, you are completely serious and I'm ashamed.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Old 08-13-2007, 09:35 PM
driveitright
Registered member

Originally Posted by streetlamp
Judging by all of your previous posts, you are completely serious and I'm ashamed.

"what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
Billy madison! fuck yea!
Old 08-13-2007, 09:36 PM
Kyon
Banned

Kyon Kyon Kyon

bobby, you die now.

and NotaGame31, go ask a forum thats not full of ass
Old 08-13-2007, 09:37 PM
driveitright
Registered member

Originally Posted by 2.0rabrit
bobby, you die now.

and NotaGame31, go ask a forum thats not full of ass
lol why, it's not my fault the kid is to lazy to go do some research. That's why I always research stuff before I ask questions so I don't look stupid, he should do the same. NTM I was never dumb enough to think and LS/VTEC conversion consisted of a fucking valve cover and a new air filter LOL.
Old 08-13-2007, 09:39 PM
Kyon
Banned

Kyon Kyon Kyon

u be right, and i still wanna play with your new SI. btw, some fag MK V came into jeffs court today and hauled ass outa there. i ran into him later and put about 15 cars on his ass, lol. you should be coming out there
Old 08-13-2007, 09:43 PM
driveitright
Registered member

Originally Posted by 2.0rabrit
u be right, and i still wanna play with your new SI. btw, some fag MK V came into jeffs court today and hauled ass outa there. i ran into him later and put about 15 cars on his ass, lol. you should be coming out there
maybe, working on getting some wheels... i've got a lot of parts on the way already though.

Quick Reply: vtec