Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

car broken into last nite

Old 10-20-2007, 12:08 AM
1aznTT
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1aznTT 1aznTT 1aznTT
Default Re: car broken into last nite

Originally Posted by b20boosted25
put pics up of your block.....and where it says b20b on the block if there is any cuts on the stamp area its mine...just so the pics and prove its not you
or send me a pm with the pics of that area of your block and a pic of the turbo
Fuckin' owned. AhahaHahAHHAEHeuheuaheuh!
Old 10-20-2007, 03:57 AM
calisol
RevTek

calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol calisol

wow x2
Old 10-20-2007, 04:07 AM
Ultracoupe
Team Ultraspeed

Ultracoupe has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 240sxftw
not to point any fingers, but werent you one of the guys that was accused of stealing cars?

if not, then i must have gotten you and someone else's username confused
see i thought the same thing thats why i said wow in my post, because those gt3's were stolen of an 2000 civic si
Old 10-20-2007, 04:45 AM
delxsol
Banned

delxsol is an unknown quantity at this point

good thing my car looks like a stock piece of shit
Old 10-20-2007, 05:56 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

Originally Posted by delxsol
good thing my car looks like a stock piece of shit
X2
Old 10-20-2007, 07:31 AM
smokin-ricers
Registered Member

smokin-ricers has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by c1i9v9i3c
Last night my car was broken into. Had to have been some tuners because my b16 head is gone, 3/4 of my turbo kit (drag manifold, type rs bov, charge pipe) luckily i took the turbo out the night before. Alpine cd palyer sub and amp is gone. My car was sittin in chesapeake due to bad block. They also went in the shed and took my 5 lug type r wheels. My neighbor said she seen an suv. (not sure if its the same one mention in the other thread).
I feel your pain my car was also broken into on the 10th of this month they got my DVD player, mega squirt(not installed was in a book bag awaiting install the next day), HahnRaceCraft portfueler, radar detector, book of 100+ DVD's book of 100+ CD's plus other random stuff I have a good idea who broke into my car but I can't prove it was them

sorry for the small size of photo's but was taken with camera phone
Old 10-20-2007, 08:38 AM
TRU
Registered Member

TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute

What goes around comes around. Karma is a bitch aint it? Thats why the Remington 870 stay next to my bed.
Old 10-20-2007, 08:53 AM
japslapr
Built, HTA, V9

japslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these partsjapslapr is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by AWDAerioSx
I would guess they stole the parts because they knew the motor was fucked.And knew your wheels where in your shed.So they had the tools to get the job done and peaced the F out.I would suspect a friend of yours has a big mouth about what you had and the condition your car was in.
+12345

You do realize that more than likely, you know who did it or atleast someone that does. Shady. I'd end up in jail when I found out who... dumb, but you just don't fuck with a man's car.
Old 10-20-2007, 09:35 AM
p-stone
Uno Mas

p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone p-stone

Thieves hate getting their shit stolen more than non-thieves.
Old 10-20-2007, 05:15 PM
b20boosted25
mkIII>civic

b20boosted25 has disabled reputation

now this guy cant say anything back because he knows he pretty much has everything that i had in my eg...but you blew the block because you are a retard and did not use my hondata s300?! well hell you stole the car use my ecu ass it would have lasted foreverr..i guess you know andre reid one of the guys who took my car..and i am sure you know its the white b20 vtec that you took...with a black front bumper
but this is what you get

Quick Reply: car broken into last nite