Notices
Cycle Corner Running with two less wheels than everyone else? This forum is for you.

Scorpion's on sale...

Old 10-20-2007 | 03:40 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Scorpion's on sale...

Originally Posted by robdaman
i got the crackhead one and i like it alot. im very happy with scorpion.
You ride?????
Old 10-20-2007 | 07:07 PM
robdaman
I1II1I1

robdaman has disabled reputation

ya i got a 04 r6, i ride when i can but i dont have people to ride with. just took it to my cousins house tonight and put it up for the winter in a heated garage but maybe next riding season we can get together. its still nice out but i dont believe it is going to last forever so i figured i get it there before it was to late.
Old 10-20-2007 | 08:51 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by robdaman
ya i got a 04 r6, i ride when i can but i dont have people to ride with. just took it to my cousins house tonight and put it up for the winter in a heated garage but maybe next riding season we can get together. its still nice out but i dont believe it is going to last forever so i figured i get it there before it was to late.
Garage..... FOR WINTER???? What the hell? You have to ride all year 'round dude. I've ridden with snow on the ground. It's interesting, to say the least.

You just have to make sure you have the appropriate gear for weather like that, and it's good fun.
Old 10-20-2007 | 08:54 PM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Garage..... FOR WINTER???? What the hell? You have to ride all year 'round dude. I've ridden with snow on the ground. It's interesting, to say the least.

You just have to make sure you have the appropriate gear for weather like that, and it's good fun.
Haha.. I don't get people who don't ride when it's cold. I spend all spring/summer sweating like hell in gear and look forward to the colder weather.
Old 10-20-2007 | 09:04 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey
Haha.. I don't get people who don't ride when it's cold. I spend all spring/summer sweating like hell in gear and look forward to the colder weather.
Yeah, I kind of go both ways... Sometimes it sucks being miserably cold, but I think I'd rather bundle up in many cases than wish I could remove layers. You know? I much prefer a mild moderate temperature where it's comfortable, but that rarely ever happens.

The only bad thing about this time of year, other than the temperature and obvious hazards that go along with the temperature (cold tires, cold surface, etc), are deer. Especially in my area... I live in a somewhat rural area and deer often ruin my ride home, primarily at night. One of my favorite banked s-curves often has a deer standing right next to the edge of the road... and of course there's usually more behind it! lol
Old 10-20-2007 | 10:15 PM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by Grease Monkey

lol
preach it!
Old 10-21-2007 | 12:17 AM
TPJ
sumospeedDOTcom

TPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the roughTPJ is a jewel in the rough

Riding tonight was fun. Though I rode so long as so late (4am) I don't know what time I'll get up for the group ride tomorrow
Old 10-21-2007 | 04:03 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by Gazoo
Riding tonight was fun. Though I rode so long as so late (4am) I don't know what time I'll get up for the group ride tomorrow
wrong thread
Old 10-21-2007 | 05:43 AM
robdaman
I1II1I1

robdaman has disabled reputation

well i believe i took it a day to early because its suppost to be 80 today. so im kicking myself in the butt right now. ya im in the country so deer is a real concern to me.

i also just do not have a lot of time to ride so might as well keep it out of the weather.

Last edited by robdaman; 10-21-2007 at 05:46 AM.