Notices
Want to Buy / Trade ARCHIVE Previous forum, cannot make any new posts.

trade my rims for yours

Old 12-08-2007 | 02:01 PM
Boswell540
Registered Member

Boswell540 has disabled reputation
Default Re: trade my rims for yours

my car wasnt even 600. my god mother gave it to me bc she gotta new car. ha. yall are some straight haters. its cool tho.
Old 12-08-2007 | 02:08 PM
Letze
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

not hatin... saturns are just ugly as fuck...
Old 12-08-2007 | 05:09 PM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Letze
not hatin... saturns are just ugly as fuck...
Yeah, add chrome to that and it looks like ugly poo of saturn.
Old 12-08-2007 | 10:17 PM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Yeah, add chrome to that and it looks like ugly poo of saturn.
Lets not forget about the aluminum wing...

And I've always completely assured myself that this car probably has an exhaust canister pointed at an angle, which of course would look absolutely ridiculous.
Old 12-09-2007 | 06:05 AM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Need anyone say anymore?

Sounds like we may be able to produce a syllogism as a result of out findings...

BABI BOIZZ drive seeeeeick (fucking ugly) ass cars
BABI BOI is this boiiz name
Therefore, BABI BOIZ'S saturn is seeeeick!

Does that work? That syllogism has a universal and specific, therefore it isnt erroneous.
Old 12-09-2007 | 02:06 PM
rotorsownyou7
Famous...

rotorsownyou7 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Boswell540
haha roanoke being so gangsta? im from tha suburbs man. but i dont have the wing on there anymore its been off for while. that pic was from summer. not really worried about yall tho like i said if u got somethin to trade cool if not get off my dick. and its BABI boi genius. and if u take it in the ass zero thats your call i dont swing that way man sorry..
What is "tha suburbs?" Surburbian kids shouldn't be talking like that. It makes anyone look stupid. Why do it?

Get off your dick? Judging by the gangsta looks of your Saturn, your amazing speech abilities, and you being "BABI boi" and all, you might want to take the attention on "your dick" as much as possible, because I'm doubtin' anyone else is getting on your dick.
Old 12-09-2007 | 02:11 PM
bluesrt2004
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by rotorsownyou7
What is "tha suburbs?" Surburbian kids shouldn't be talking like that. It makes anyone look stupid. Why do it?

Get off your dick? Judging by the gangsta looks of your Saturn, your amazing speech abilities, and you being "BABI boi" and all, you might want to take the attention on "your dick" as much as possible, because I'm doubtin' anyone else is getting on your dick.
lol,oh its gangsta alright...especially with the sweet blue neons he has on it too.Some people just shouldnt be allowed on this forum.
Old 12-09-2007 | 02:28 PM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to do anything period - let alone drive or own a car.
Old 12-09-2007 | 04:23 PM
Letze
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Some people just shouldn't be allowed to do anything period - let alone drive or own a car.
euthanasia they do it to dogs to put them out of their misery, why not humans?!
Old 12-09-2007 | 04:49 PM
Heiss M3
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by Letze
euthanasia they do it to dogs to put them out of their misery, why not humans?!
Because some humans feel bad for dumb humans - so it doesnt happen that much...or often enough as we can see.

Quick Reply: trade my rims for yours