Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

thanks for the BUCKROE SUPPORT

Old 07-28-2003, 07:12 PM
sung
Site Founder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung sung

ic, that's cool. i know some people who work in the office for youth and i was wondering if they were involved in any of that.
Old 07-28-2003, 08:00 PM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate Pyrate

nah man it was basically Kory, me, and chris made this show from the ground up. We were just givin permission and we did the rest. We advertised our asses off. Online, email, phone calls, visited business, and 350 flyers to 350 individual cars we believe were worthy enough to come to the show.
Old 07-28-2003, 08:15 PM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

I didn't get a flier on my car.. I guess I wasn't worthy
Old 07-28-2003, 08:43 PM
rowe4166
Registered member

rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166 rowe4166

feel lucky these shows are just drama drama drama rice and "MINI TRUCKS" yo yo yo
Old 07-29-2003, 03:24 AM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Originally posted by jdmlude
feel lucky these shows are just drama drama drama rice and "MINI TRUCKS" yo yo yo
Wow, such a hater you are.
Old 07-29-2003, 08:02 AM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey Grease Monkey

Hmm. I didn't really notice any drama.. there wasn't much ride either... but there were a few mini-trucks
Old 07-29-2003, 10:58 AM
sebassttiann
visuallyinklined.com

sebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the roughsebassttiann is a jewel in the rough

i never saw ya prelude any where so you weren;t able to get a flyer and dont hate on the minitrucks(GMC SONOMA sittin low on 18's) if i had my way i'ld be in a supra. but yeah the story goes is i work for hampton parks and recreation doing summer camps and after school programs and my boss had planned the whole event like 3 months ago but when she actually started planning the car show she was like "uhhh i have no clue what to do" so she heard i was into cars and asked me to help so i did the best i could and eventually she just said "its your show do what you want" so thats how i got into the project with only a month to do it in
Old 07-29-2003, 01:08 PM
Grease Monkey
Registered member

You misunderstod There was no hating on minitrucks from me. I thought it was a great show, and props for putting it all together. Good job. Hope to be at the next one have as well.
Old 07-29-2003, 01:35 PM
KungFuHamster
blingin cracka

KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster KungFuHamster

team ultraslow was there...at one time or another...not a whole lot of domestics, but thats to be expected now. some pretty gimmicky cars...those gull wing cars were pretty dope..i wouldnt do that to my car, but its cool to see those that have the cash to do it to theirs
Old 07-29-2003, 02:07 PM
Pyrate
Bootlegg

Originally posted by Black&Blown01GT
team ultraslow was there...at one time or another...not a whole lot of domestics, but thats to be expected now. some pretty gimmicky cars...those gull wing cars were pretty dope..i wouldnt do that to my car, but its cool to see those that have the cash to do it to theirs
lol, we saw you guyz. You guyz are a bunch of characters. I thought the name Ultraslow was just to be ironic, you guyz are ultraslow.

Quick Reply: thanks for the BUCKROE SUPPORT