Notices
Tech Talk Anything technically related to your vehicle should be posted here. If you're looking to have work done, try one of the Regional Forums.

engine builders....

Old 12-28-2007, 11:45 AM
sidewaysil80
Friendly Jackboot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80
Default Re: engine builders....

Originally Posted by QUICKVIII
No not as in Brauning Motorsports.

sarcasm is hard to read...just read your sig and answered my question, i'm an idiot
Old 12-28-2007, 11:50 AM
QUICKVIII
Registered Member

QUICKVIII has disabled reputation

It's not sarcasm, I am not with Brauning Motorsports.
Old 12-28-2007, 11:51 AM
sidewaysil80
Friendly Jackboot

sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80 sidewaysil80

okey doke
Old 12-28-2007, 12:16 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by sidewaysil80
as in brauning motorsports? (assuming)
It's not sarcasm, I am not with Brauning Motorsports.
Hey, I have a stupid idea here and I need everyones input. I have the ability to start a new (mega meet) type of venue. I have discussed the attendance possibilities with the local owner of the drag strip and he is very interested in hosting something like this. Now it would be once a month on a Saturday from let say 6:00 or 7:00 till 11:00 pm. We would have to be gone by 11:00 because of local ordinances that the drag strip must operate under. He would charge something like $5.00 to $6.00 per person. Now what we get in return is a place to meet without hassles from the police. There is on site food and refreshments available. Also we can drag race there too! Now we can work with the vendors etc. But I need to see what the publics view and ideas are to decide which way to go. So hit me back and give me some ideas and lets see if we can't pull something back together again!! The event would be held in Colonial Beach Va. We think it would be central to NOVA, Richmond, Va Beach and So Md.

Thanks for your ideas, David Brauning Brauning Motorsports.. www.BrauningMotorsports.com

Old 12-28-2007, 12:28 PM
QUICKVIII
Registered Member

Man you guys are so funny! Tell you what you do. Call down there and ask for Dave, see what they tell you...
Old 12-28-2007, 12:33 PM
HighPSI TSi Guy
❒Good ❒ Better ✔Best

HighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud ofHighPSI TSi Guy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Verbal

Did ya get the memo?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:33 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Verbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these partsVerbal is infamous around these parts

Just going off what i read...i didn't type the shit.

Maybe you should edit all your other posts?? Since every other post affiliates you with Brauning?

Originally Posted by HighPSI TSi Guy

Did ya get the memo?
Dammit...am i getting moved to the basement again.

Last edited by Verbal; 12-28-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:34 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Last edited by Verbal; 12-28-2007 at 12:42 PM.
Old 12-28-2007, 12:41 PM
Verbal
r0tard

Originally Posted by bLu92bUbbLe
i need sum1 to teach me how 2 build a LS bottom end...ill pay you 2 SHOW me aka TEACH me...im not paying you 2 do all of the work...helms isnt working ...shits confusing...and i dont have the cash 2 pay a shop to do the work...close 2 richmond...we can do it at my house...ur garage...where ever...
Unfortunatly i am no where close to richmond. Truthfully, its not rocket science. Why not get all your parts together, make sure you have the tools, read, re-read, re-read again, double check all measurements, take your time and post questions as you go. A clean work area is just as important as having the right tools, and you want some where your parts won't have to be moved.

You can go to any autoparts store and pick up a haynes manual, it has step by step instructions. While you are there, grab a bottle of moly assembly lube.

What experiance do you have thus far? What else have you done on a motor?
Old 12-28-2007, 12:42 PM
QUICKVIII
Registered Member

Well maybe you guys should do your research first, or take someone at thier word before getting all excited! Hey it's OK to admit you were wrong!

Quick Reply: engine builders....