Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)

Old 03-13-2008 | 10:40 AM
tie fitr
Full Retard

tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr tie fitr
Default Re: Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)

Originally Posted by Bee eM Cee

Yea your meat is way too small to fondle. We need bigger things.
It's trained to hide when Men come around it!
Old 03-13-2008 | 10:52 AM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

Originally Posted by Bee eM Cee
Is she decent? We don't want any sissy girls. There was a team that we played last season that had a girl on it that pushed guys around and she wasn't even that big.
I dont play soccer. but I know a handful of girls that do play this so called indoor stuff, and Im only going to tell one of them, because sadly her skill level in this matter would reflect on my reputation here at dragva. So yes, I believe that she could match against any guy you have playing step for step until it was shower time.

She has about 40% of her skin covered with ink. Because I think tattoo's are a direct sign of how bad ass you are.
Old 03-13-2008 | 10:59 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by tie fitr
It's trained to hide when Men come around it!
Oh. My shit slangs 24/7. You might wanna get checked out.

Originally Posted by litlespic
I dont play soccer. but I know a handful of girls that do play this so called indoor stuff, and Im only going to tell one of them, because sadly her skill level in this matter would reflect on my reputation here at dragva. So yes, I believe that she could match against any guy you have playing step for step until it was shower time.

She has about 40% of her skin covered with ink. Because I think tattoo's are a direct sign of how bad ass you are.
Well tell her to email me. Derrick.Nichols@gmail.com
Old 03-13-2008 | 07:58 PM
litlespic
RS Doscientos

litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic litlespic

How about Ill ask her this morning when I see her and Ill give her your phone number if she wants to play. Email is so 1998 and I dont believe she knows how to use a computer.

But consider the invatation sent.
Old 03-14-2008 | 04:05 AM
yllalnad
HASSELHOFF!

yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad yllalnad

damn you derrick. there is no way i could make it to williamsburg from va beach in time to play! you guys should just set something up here you'd have better chances! and the weather is getting warmer now! i would play, but i know there is no way i would make it.
Old 03-14-2008 | 03:12 PM
critt003
Registered member

critt003 has disabled reputation

Same as the guy above i have classes wed or i would be down, im a pretty decent keeper from what ive been told and played in mutliple indoor tournaments and leagues.
Old 03-14-2008 | 03:32 PM
1slowxr4ti
Registered Member

1slowxr4ti has disabled reputation

i would play but i have class till 8:30
Old 03-14-2008 | 04:11 PM
MookHaasa
Registered Member

MookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud ofMookHaasa has much to be proud of

they should make one down here and then i am sure more people would play.
Old 03-16-2008 | 07:47 AM
LifeMage
Registered Member

LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage LifeMage

i can show up if needed to play a few let me know^^ i still play soccer everyday^^
Old 03-16-2008 | 09:57 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Well it looks like we don't have enough people. I got some PM's and I responded but no one got back to me and I didn't get an email from Littlespics girl. Nismo's a faggot too.

Quick Reply: Indoor Soccer @ The Wisc in Williamsburg (players needed!!!)