Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Redline Customs...

Old 04-17-2008, 06:06 AM
MICK LVN

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN MICK LVN
Default Re: Redline Customs...

they are good guys. they stay pretty busy just swing by the shop
Old 04-17-2008, 06:11 AM
JDM180SX
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

i know hes been slammed getting cars ready for HIN. and YES he does show winning vinyl jobs. hes going to do mine soon.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:14 AM
club_xcursion
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stormtrooper
i know hes been slammed getting cars ready for HIN. and YES he does show winning vinyl jobs. hes going to do mine soon.
they why has he gotten vinyl made from me if he does it himself
Old 04-17-2008, 06:25 AM
chuki ka-t
Banned

chuki ka-t is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VAVolvo
Don't know yet, they just told me they are still waiting for a part. But from what everyone else tells me they do great work. I just wish they would have told me they were going to take weeks they said they could do in days.
you could have done it yourself. then you could leave yourself in the dark. lol. naw ever find out what eth abs light came on for? or what that sudden pop was?
~skott
"dodge magnums don't like sliding"
Old 04-17-2008, 06:31 AM
WALL-E
Registered member

WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E WALL-E

Why is it that this guy has a thread made on him and he cant even chime in? When all along he has been bumping his parts and cars threads, even just now.

Posting pics of motors that arents yours, people looking for you, not a good way to do business man.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:31 AM
JDM180SX
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

Originally Posted by club_xcursion
they why has he gotten vinyl made from me if he does it himself
who nows and i dont care i was just statin the facts from what ive seen at shows.
Old 04-17-2008, 06:38 AM
club_xcursion
secret-asian-man!!

club_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to allclub_xcursion is a name known to all

gotcha....
Old 04-17-2008, 07:58 AM
VAVolvo
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by chuki ka-t
you could have done it yourself. then you could leave yourself in the dark. lol. naw ever find out what eth abs light came on for? or what that sudden pop was?
~skott
"dodge magnums don't like sliding"
The whole idea of having a shop do the work is getting the job done sooner, as I recall, you did your car yourself...how long has it been sitting there?

That traction control light actually tuned off and I left your house. But yeah, Magnums no lika to drift.

Back on topic, still waiting for them to call, might be done today, might be done tomorrow, might be done next year.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:12 AM
club_xcursion
secret-asian-man!!

Originally Posted by WallysDa
Why is it that this guy has a thread made on him and he cant even chime in? When all along he has been bumping his parts and cars threads, even just now.

Posting pics of motors that arents yours, people looking for you, not a good way to do business man.
referring to me?
Old 04-17-2008, 04:00 PM
integrarj
Registered Member

integrarj has disabled reputation

ok first of all for the stickers, someone else did the communication between me and you and another there not what i wanted, so thats why i will not get them. and another thing. david you dont need to post on here bashing my shop cause im open to all my customers with no bulshit. we are waiting on your rear hasport mount which was not in the package when we recieved it. if i was a shady shop i would have just put the stock one on there. and if you have anymore problems feel free to come at me directly

Quick Reply: Redline Customs...