Notices
Import - ASIA Vehicles from Japanese, Korean, Chinese(?) manufacturers go here.

94 boosted civic

Old 04-23-2008, 05:40 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez
Default Re: 94 boosted civic

Originally Posted by flat
i went to look at the blue car when it was for saleand saw this car is in pretty good condition but didnt see any vaccums for boost controller and it was stock dsm turbo set up (small )but who knows could be pushing 18psi but bump for good seller
Not on 18,i was going to get this car from the prior owner,it is externally waste gated,on 8 pounds,note theres no mention of injectors,18 pounds would atLEAST need 550's
Old 04-23-2008, 05:40 PM
Five Speedin
Registered Member

Five Speedin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by 99gsrcivic
ls vtec with blown head gasket lol.. fuckin queer. B16 that ran good. and not only was the origonal blocked fucked so was the next one. the OTHER one as u were refering to. and ya the car is all new now and tuned on chrome. fuckin queer
Dude seriously? You don't want me to make you look like a fucking idiot. I will blow this thread up way more than it needs to be. Yes the car ORIGINALLY had a LS swap in it. Some kid blew the headgasket on that & Manny bought it, replaced the headgasket & threw a GSR head on it. That fucked up & he traded me for a SOHC-T motor that RAN PERFECTLY fine even though it was on 3 cylinders. So I gave him that motor/turbo set-up plus another a6 block. Seriously, you need to STFU because you have no idea what your talking about.

Hmmm, does this turbo set-up look familiar? I think it does because it got sold with the car & it was originally on my car running it's ass off for what it was (a small set-up) with major vacuum line chaos.

Old 04-23-2008, 05:43 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez madsteez

hahahahahah omg i love you,owneddddddd
Old 04-23-2008, 05:45 PM
soloboy
Banned

soloboy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by flat
i went to look at the blue car when it was for saleand saw this car is in pretty good condition but didnt see any vaccums for boost controller and it was stock dsm turbo set up (small )but who knows could be pushing 18psi but bump for good seller
You the one that came by and checked it out in the hatch? yeah I sold the lx for 500 ... But car has a fmu, DOES have bigger injectors.. Not sure on the size but maybe since you know everything maybe you can come by and tell me what kind they are Five speedin????
Old 04-23-2008, 05:46 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Originally Posted by soloboy
You the one that came by and checked it out in the hatch? yeah I sold the lx for 500 ... But car has a fmu, DOES have bigger injectors.. Not sure on the size but maybe since you know everything maybe you can come by and tell me what kind they are Five speedin????
Seriously just stop,the car is on 8pounds at most.Saying its on a fmu makes it worse cause just a second ago it was tuned on CROME.Your so shaddy.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
soloboy
Banned

How bout I just let matt tune It for me and then I'll get him to post the numbers and all on here for yall
Old 04-23-2008, 05:48 PM
Five Speedin
Registered Member

Five Speedin is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah, because I'm going to drive 1.5 hours to tell you what kind of injectors you have... Right. Since you deliver pizzas why don't I order one from your work & bring me it down to Va Beach & I will tell you what they are while I throw that pizza in the street.

I fucking hate ignorant people that talk out of their ass.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:53 PM
soloboy
Banned

Haha your a funny guy.. If we had more people like you then everyone would have a good laugh more often... Your mom should of got a abbortion...
Old 04-23-2008, 05:55 PM
madsteez
Ohhh Snap

Haha your a funny guy.. If we had more people like you then everyone would have a good laugh more often... Your mom should of got a abbortion...
Your mom should have got you a tutor.
Old 04-23-2008, 05:58 PM
soloboy
Banned

Um na I'm ok on that one..

Quick Reply: 94 boosted civic