Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

Old 06-09-2008, 08:17 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O
Default Re: Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently

how does one go about doing that?
Old 06-09-2008, 08:21 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
how does one go about doing that?
Get a license then have warning signs, contact info, and floorplans with locations registered with law enforcement (state police, local police).

Them's some nasty boom-booms.

Unfortunately, there's a very high mortality rate in my profession, so certain allowances and exceptions are made for personal safety.

... ask RCR Roscoe what happened when he was stopped and the cop ran my tags on the trailer.

Last edited by Computer_Nerd; 06-09-2008 at 08:24 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:24 AM
Speed-O
smuggling grapes

Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O Speed-O

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
Get a license then have warning signs, contact info, and floorplans with locations registered with law enforcement (state police, local police).

Them's some nasty boom-booms.

Unfortunately, there's a very high mortality rate in my profession, so certain allowances and exceptions are made for personal safety.
that's what I mean though...how does one get the license. I've been trying to find out how to get a license to make fireworks for about a year now...but to no avail.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:29 AM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd Computer_Nerd

Originally Posted by naMfOrelliK
that's what I mean though...how does one get the license. I've been trying to find out how to get a license to make fireworks for about a year now...but to no avail.
That's a class 1C (iirc) and easy to get. Storage facility is the biggest concern and usually can't be in a residential community (neighbors within something like 1000 yards). ATF should have all the info. My class 1C is for a reseller instead of manufacturer. Reseller is a 1 page application.
Old 06-09-2008, 08:33 AM
Twenty5psi
Registered member

Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi Twenty5psi

Originally Posted by Digital4N6
There are registered explosive devices in my home. If someone was stupid enough to steal something, I'd be scraping brains off the ceilings for weeks. There is a warning sign on the front door.
LOL! I would consider that being a deterrent!
Old 06-09-2008, 09:01 AM
zappas
been around awhile.

zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas zappas

cops wont ever do a fucking thing, i had shit jacked from me like 5 months ago, never heard another fucking word about any of it, they even told me that they would never find it when i filed a report.

So, good luck with your thread and all...but unless your gonna take it into your own hands, it gonna be really hard to prove anyhing. rims, exhausts, seats....all a dime a dozen and very hard to prove that they are infact yours.

but hey...maybe you'll get lucky.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:56 AM
ewilkinso
Registered Member

ewilkinso has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by zappas
cops wont ever do a fucking thing, i had shit jacked from me like 5 months ago, never heard another fucking word about any of it, they even told me that they would never find it when i filed a report.

So, good luck with your thread and all...but unless your gonna take it into your own hands, it gonna be really hard to prove anyhing. rims, exhausts, seats....all a dime a dozen and very hard to prove that they are infact yours.

but hey...maybe you'll get lucky.
Just because your case wasn't solved doesn't mean cops aren't doing shit. Knowing sombody did it and proving beyond a reasonable doubt in court are two different things. Everybody knows who's doing it...just gotta prove it in court.
Old 06-09-2008, 11:31 AM
zappas
been around awhile.

Honestly if you file a police report like I did, and the cop tells you they have already probably put it on ebay in new jersey, and those are the exact words from the cops mouth. Do you really think they are looking for yer shit? cause i for one do not.

also, if you go onto york county's public records and look at all the robberies reported, take a look at the amount that are open/unsolved and the dates.which will basically tell you your not getting your shit back, and personally I cant think of anyone in the newport news or yorktown area who has had parts stolen of their car and seen them even again...not 1. If they did get them back, it wasnt because the cops got it, its because they went and did it themselves anyways.

Last edited by zappas; 06-09-2008 at 11:36 AM.
Old 06-09-2008, 12:10 PM
Computer_Nerd
superuser

Originally Posted by zappas
Honestly if you file a police report like I did, and the cop tells you they have already probably put it on ebay in new jersey, and those are the exact words from the cops mouth. Do you really think they are looking for yer shit? cause i for one do not.

also, if you go onto york county's public records and look at all the robberies reported, take a look at the amount that are open/unsolved and the dates.which will basically tell you your not getting your shit back, and personally I cant think of anyone in the newport news or yorktown area who has had parts stolen of their car and seen them even again...not 1. If they did get them back, it wasnt because the cops got it, its because they went and did it themselves anyways.
You mean, like they actually did something for themselves rather than wait around for someone to do it for them? Whoa.

Sounds like you live in a neighborhood where there would be a group of people standing around watching a crime, yet "no one saw nothing."
Old 06-09-2008, 12:31 PM
zappas
been around awhile.

no, actually i live in a nice neighborhood, but in a community as a whole were people are sick and tired of dumb fuck thieves who are too lazy to earn anything themselves and steal other peoples shit that they worked hard to acquire.

Quick Reply: Theivery in the 757 aka the ghetto, apparently