Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

COCA COLA in a glass bottle

Old 06-21-2008, 09:23 AM
TRU
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond reputeTRU has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: COCA COLA in a glass bottle

Target and Cracker Barrell have Coke in a glass bottle. I think I saw Pepsi in a glass bottle at the place in port warwick that has candy/soda fountain/etc.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:01 AM
Gonzo526
Registered Member

Gonzo526 has disabled reputation

i went to cracker barrel twice with my grandma this week and the have the glass bottles and they also have the orange cream soda in the glass bottles....... go there
Old 06-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Kris.Is.Foamin
Dickbutt #peentip

Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin Kris.Is.Foamin

I've got a six pack of Bottle coke- Wright bro's 100th anniversary edition. I'm not drinking those.
Old 06-21-2008, 11:13 AM
VanillaThrilla
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Glass bottles are the best. I'll even buy a root beer from time to time if it comes in a glass bottle, and I think that's the best thing about the Jone's Soda brand too--the glass.

A few little places around here have Coke's in glass... Should I ship them to you? lol

Oh, and has anyone else ever poured salted peanuts in a bottle of coke? Mmm.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:14 PM
elambz
<3

elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz elambz

Originally Posted by DONTRELLEWILLIS
Next time just go across Pungo Ferry and down to Knotts Island (some fun roads down there anyway, and much more scenic going across the marsh) and to the General Store there at the edge of town, they sell them individually there.
That road across the marsh was awesome...until they put a fucking stop light in.
Old 06-21-2008, 01:20 PM
shawn22
FUCKIN MAGNETS

shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22 shawn22

Originally Posted by meow
That road across the marsh was awesome...until they put a fucking stop light in.
Wait, there's a stop light on that road? WTF since when? And what for? There are no cross streets.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:14 PM
dave22
throwbAcura

dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22 dave22

I have a place that sells them cold. Singles and six-packs. But after this little comment:
Originally Posted by Hannibal_King
i like pepsi more but still.
...you get no info from me.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:16 PM
basketthis69
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

dude. i woke up the other morning and wanted Clusters. This cereal named Clusters. My grandmother used to eat it with creamer in it. Fucking best shit ever!!

Anyway, GL with the glass bottles. They don't make Clusters anymore.
Old 06-21-2008, 07:21 PM
basketthis69
All stock. No modify

basketthis69 has disabled reputation

like this:

+=best cereal ever!
Old 06-21-2008, 07:22 PM
I<3Strippers!
+RepCarebearCrew

I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers! I<3Strippers!

Originally Posted by DONTRELLEWILLIS
Next time just go across Pungo Ferry and down to Knotts Island (some fun roads down there anyway, and much more scenic going across the marsh) and to the General Store there at the edge of town, they sell them individually there.

the Black Water Trading Post has some as well.

to the bolded part- apparently their too fun for some, watched 3 teens in a neon fly past me on black water rd not 100 feet from fentress, only to realize they had to stop. to my enjoyment, they all missed the sign indicating the stop sign 30 feet away. right before they passed the stop sign, the driver locked up the brakes, slid threw the intersection, hit the patch of gravel, slid side ways, and hit the fence. i stopped at the sign, rolled down my window and waiting for them to get out. they never did, when i made a right they were busy spinning the tires trying to reverse out of the tight spot.

to the op/anyone- i will gladly pick up some bottled coke from the T.P. if anyone would like some.

Quick Reply: COCA COLA in a glass bottle