Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Old 07-26-2008, 12:28 PM
Fiziks
my name is andy.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks Fiziks
Default Re: New member

Originally Posted by OhOneSPI
i'm surprised i wasnt called a fag. Thats all e-thugs seem to know these days is calling other people fags or newbs.

You're a fucking faggot

If your going to mod a POS car, at least mod a popular POS car, like a civic. But money for modifications to your 2L ford shitbox should not even be on the game plan when you have a baby at age 18, shitty job, and bills. wtf are you doing here.

Last edited by Fiziks; 07-26-2008 at 12:32 PM.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:37 PM
ufctapout
MARK IT ZERO

ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout ufctapout

I don't like Foci, but at least I have a reason. I had an 00' Focus and it was horrible. Too many issues to justify keeping it. At the same time, I can relate to being poor and with many bills. College definitely prohibits making good money. Nonetheless, welcome, and ignore the assholes.
Old 07-26-2008, 12:43 PM
dc/dc
Registered member

dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc dc/dc

Hi, my name's John and im a new member. I drive an 01' SPI Focus and reside in Norfolk by five points.

pic with my old headlights.
Ugly.

Originally Posted by Fiziks
You're a fucking faggot

If your going to mod a POS car, at least mod a popular POS car, like a civic. But money for modifications to your 2L ford shitbox should not even be on the game plan when you have a baby at age 18, shitty job, and bills. wtf are you doing here.
x2.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:37 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Fiziks
Just read that those are your old headlight. please god don't let angel eyes touch your focus ever again

slow Focus - check

Painted drum brakes - check

"phocus" decals - check

neon lights - check

altezzelalaza tail lights - check

4x4 - check

stock wheels - check

99% chance of loud raspy exhaust - check

winner
I love you.
Old 07-26-2008, 01:40 PM
Brock Obama
Srsly.

Brock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these partsBrock Obama is infamous around these parts

P.S. I like Ford trucks and 1% of Mustangs so don't call me a "Ford guy". You're the epitome of a domestic ricer.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:53 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

I love the hate in here!
Old 07-26-2008, 10:09 PM
F8L 500
aka H8URV8

F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500 F8L 500

Hobby. Fun. And again like i said not everyone has the cash to just throw around and buy whatever car or this and that to mod.

No offense seeing as ur a "ford" kinda guy with the oh so almighty mustang, you should know a thing or two about ford and it's ingenuity.
So throwing money into ricerific mods is an alternative??
I saved and supercharged my mustang
Old 07-26-2008, 10:13 PM
DisturbedFocus
Registered member

DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus DisturbedFocus

I mean if it makes him happy it can't be too bad.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:34 PM
Vanilla Face
face is vanilla

Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face Vanilla Face

i'm kinda drunk right now, this made my night. I laughed pretty hard. doing dumb shit to youre car because youre broke is no excuse. save up do it right. if you took all the money you wasted making that shit dumb, you could have done something decent to it.
Old 07-26-2008, 10:36 PM
OhOneSPI
Registered Member

OhOneSPI has disabled reputation

ha =D

Oh yeah and Jay you'll be working with me if u get the job lol.

and to think i give a fuck about anyone's opinion? well i mean i posted up here to introduce myself not really imply hey comment my whip. I think it's the sickest thing out there and it only deserves to be on the road. Yeah well nonetheless i still have respect for other cars out there regardless if they're faster or slower. It's all about what your intentions are not how much money you put into it or what others want you to do with it. If i gave a crap about what others thought i would do the cliche shit that everyone else does. As all you can see i havent, so all you're doing is justifying what i have done to my focus. Exactly wtf i want. And yeah i can relate to what you said J with keeping the car up. The previous owner didnt take care of it all. It had original plugs, fuel filter, pretty much anything routine maintenance you gotta do this guy didnt Ha. I've probably dumped 5k into just keeping the car running, new tranny, rebuilt motor, vacuum hoses, idle, etc. And of course if i didnt have to dump 5k into fixing it, i wouldnt be at the stage i am now, pretty much crap lol. I've already admitted my ride is slow so idk why all you guys keep bashing on it. Maybe you can use that time to make some money? And i'd really like to know what i've done "wrong"? What defies being right and wrong? It's your opinion. Have you all had a Focus? Seems to be a NO. Just stick to your imports and i'll stick my slo focus. Cry.

Last edited by OhOneSPI; 07-26-2008 at 10:43 PM.

Quick Reply: New member