Notices
Events Look here for all and any upcoming events that you can attend.

Feeler: Bowling Get Together

Old 08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....
Default Re: Feeler: Bowling Get Together

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
Say you wanna go and AJ or I will come pick you up.

Duh.
nah, that is way way too far.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mr. Sniffles
Um so you are going to drive all the way to Ft. Eustis to come pick me up and you guys live on the other side of the water? That\'s too much.
Too late. You are already on the list.

You WILL be there.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:15 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ.... ....AJ....

Originally Posted by JNYBGUD
Too late. You are already on the list.

You WILL be there.
guess you are pickin him up then. that shit is far yo lol.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

Johnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond reputeJohnny Bravo has a reputation beyond repute

Ive been there before.. if its the same place as before... and I dont care.. Ill do it.

You can spend the night at our place lol.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:16 AM
Joker.
HNIC

Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker. Joker.

Originally Posted by AyJay
guess you are pickin him up then. that shit is far yo lol.
lol i was about to say. i dont see aj driving the S to get him.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:18 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

lol I was wondering when Josh was gonna come out of nowhere to say something totally offhand lol.

There we go.

You in or not Josh?
Old 08-26-2008, 11:22 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

I refuse to let you guys drive all the way to Ft. Eustis to pick me up. I don't like relying on people for rides. I get kind of irritated at times when I have to wait on people and I can't do what I want. I'll ask Doug if he wants to go. If he does then I'll be down. If not then I'm staying my black ass on this side of the water.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:23 AM
Johnny Bravo
DayCrew© Dude

lol aight just let us know.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:24 AM
....AJ....
UNCE UNCE UNCE UNCE

Originally Posted by Mr. Sniffles
I refuse to let you guys drive all the way to Ft. Eustis to pick me up. I don\'t like relying on people for rides. I get kind of irritated at times when I have to wait on people and I can\'t do what I want. I\'ll ask Doug if he wants to go. If he does then I\'ll be down. If not then I\'m staying my black ass on this side of the water.
not you guys just him.

if i lived on the penn, id def pick ya up.
Old 08-26-2008, 11:28 AM
D.Nick
Registered member

D.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud ofD.Nick has much to be proud of

Haha you know what I mean *****.

Quick Reply: Feeler: Bowling Get Together