Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

CAR STOLEN

Old 03-09-2009 | 01:34 PM
Harlowe
Function>Fashion

Harlowe is a jewel in the roughHarlowe is a jewel in the roughHarlowe is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: CAR STOLEN

Damn, some ricer faggets in an ef sedan pulled up next to my car when I went to buy some primer at Pepboys the other day, then pulled away once i was walking towards car. Revving and shit in a parking lot, you're real cool.
I hate people who lurk around parked cars.

Last edited by Harlowe; 03-09-2009 at 01:38 PM.
Old 03-09-2009 | 01:58 PM
SGolub
Registered Member

SGolub is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn, I've claybar'd that car before

Good luck with finding it, Kevin
Old 03-09-2009 | 03:30 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Check out Herman's thread. I'm 99.9% sure the same people stole yours. You should get in contact with him. His stuff was found last night.
Old 03-09-2009 | 03:38 PM
ikiyu
make 'em say unhhhh

ikiyu has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by sohc_mshue
Check out Herman's thread. I'm 99.9% sure the same people stole yours. You should get in contact with him. His stuff was found last night.
I did, he gave very helpful information. Right now, his and my situation is in the police's hands. They are doing 'investigation'. So i dont know what to do right now.
I want to head down to the same spot where Herman found his stuff but dont know the exact location. I asked Herman but he didnt know either, just off of Jefferson Davis Highway in Chester. Anyone know and willing to help? Please call (804)201-0977

Last edited by ikiyu; 03-09-2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old 03-09-2009 | 04:15 PM
sohc_mshue
Registered Member

sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue sohc_mshue

Yea i'm not sure of the spot either. Sadly the cops probably won't do anything worthwhile though
Old 03-09-2009 | 04:16 PM
90lscrx
Registered Member

90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all90lscrx is a name known to all

If your car was boosted then your setup was probably in the red eg on steelies that was with the thieves. It was running open downpipe last night. Your car is probably stripped with the vinplate off the car so therefore you will probably never get your car back for the reason of the tampered vin. The cops really can't do anything until they start snitching on eachother. Which they are doing right now.

And to the theives and there friends:
I know you all are reading this so first I would like to tell you that I dare you to steal my car. Just remeber there is consequences. I'm not talking about the police. I can always build another honda. Revenge will be awesome. What happened this summer with Adam was nothing. What will happen to you all if you keep fucking around is going to be very bad. Yes someone did call you all and told you that I knew the setup was stolen. It's sad when you have to steal cars in order to have something to run me. These people on here aren't taking this shit anymore. They are going to let the police work it out for a bit and if it ydoesn't happen right then ou all are fucked. We know where you all live now and if you keep fucking around I wil let your addresses slip and we'll see how much fun you're all going to have. It's been a game to you until now. So have fun.

This is Brandon I live in Chester and I helped H22power get his shit back. I don't care who knows. Fuck em.
Old 03-09-2009 | 04:21 PM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

^that guy...
Old 03-09-2009 | 04:24 PM
ShawnD
Troll & Run

ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD ShawnD

Originally Posted by Kim Jong Illin'
^that guy...
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kim Jong Illin' again.

Old 03-09-2009 | 04:28 PM
ikiyu
make 'em say unhhhh

ikiyu has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 90lscrx
If your car was boosted then your setup was probably in the red eg on steelies that was with the thieves. It was running open downpipe last night. Your car is probably stripped with the vinplate off the car so therefore you will probably never get your car back for the reason of the tampered vin. The cops really can't do anything until they start snitching on eachother. Which they are doing right now.

And to the theives and there friends:
I know you all are reading this so first I would like to tell you that I dare you to steal my car. Just remeber there is consequences. I'm not talking about the police. I can always build another honda. Revenge will be awesome. What happened this summer with Adam was nothing. What will happen to you all if you keep fucking around is going to be very bad. Yes someone did call you all and told you that I knew the setup was stolen. It's sad when you have to steal cars in order to have something to run me. These people on here aren't taking this shit anymore. They are going to let the police work it out for a bit and if it ydoesn't happen right then ou all are fucked. We know where you all live now and if you keep fucking around I wil let your addresses slip and we'll see how much fun you're all going to have. It's been a game to you until now. So have fun.

This is Brandon I live in Chester and I helped H22power get his shit back. I don't care who knows. Fuck em.
PM sent, greatly appreciated man
Old 03-09-2009 | 04:32 PM
Kim Jong Illin'
(. )( .) & 8====>

Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin' Kim Jong Illin'

Originally Posted by ShawnD
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Kim Jong Illin' again.

not to threadjack, but who honestly thought a blu-ray edition of that movie needed to be released?

Quick Reply: CAR STOLEN