Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

XBOX 360 repair?

Old 03-24-2009, 10:38 AM
Dmac
c'mon

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: XBOX 360 repair?

bump. I still wanna be able to use it so im not gonna wrap it in saran wrap lolz.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:42 AM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

delray where the fuck have you been?
Old 03-24-2009, 10:45 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

mine RROD just recently, i took it to a friend of mine (in chesapeake) who fixes and mods xbox's. After initially taking it apart my heatsinks were barely on, so he re-glued them with Artic Silver and still no go, so after his investigatios and phone calls to his tech friends he came to the conclusion that my GPU processor due to overheating over time has lifted itself off the mother board cause my RROD, he told me if can be fixed but there is no guarantee, Basically resolder those little tiny ass connections in which he cant do, so since he owes me he went ahead and ordered a new unit to replace mine and ordered 4 new internal cooling fans. If you want to get his number call me, he is a great guy. there are no guarantee's with him but its worth a shot if your warranty is out.
Old 03-24-2009, 10:47 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

These are the new parts I will be installing to make sure my XBOX last another 2 years til the next XBOX comes out.

XCM CORE COOLER V2 (Twin Fan) - BLUE

Xbox 360 Whisper Max Fan

soon I'll be sniping this case
Old 03-24-2009, 04:59 PM
Dmac
c'mon

Dmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to beholdDmac is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by I<3ballsweat
delray where the fuck have you been?
just chillin for real haha. Your car is loud as hell haha.
Originally Posted by Daft Punk
mine RROD just recently, i took it to a friend of mine (in chesapeake) who fixes and mods xbox's. After initially taking it apart my heatsinks were barely on, so he re-glued them with Artic Silver and still no go, so after his investigatios and phone calls to his tech friends he came to the conclusion that my GPU processor due to overheating over time has lifted itself off the mother board cause my RROD, he told me if can be fixed but there is no guarantee, Basically resolder those little tiny ass connections in which he cant do, so since he owes me he went ahead and ordered a new unit to replace mine and ordered 4 new internal cooling fans. If you want to get his number call me, he is a great guy. there are no guarantee's with him but its worth a shot if your warranty is out.
Thanks for all the info but, I think i'm just gonna get a new 360 and use this one for modding or something lol.+reps
Old 03-24-2009, 06:26 PM
spidsta
i see you! ಠ_ಠ

spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta spidsta

Originally Posted by Dmac
I actually have a play and trade down the street from my house haha. I'm going to give them a call.
Post up how this goes; I have a RROD'd 360 in my room thats been sitting there. I went and got a new one but I'd like to get this one fixed.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:50 PM
Dmac
c'mon

Originally Posted by spidsta
Post up how this goes; I have a RROD'd 360 in my room thats been sitting there. I went and got a new one but I'd like to get this one fixed.
They said it would be $70 to fix with a 30 day warranty but, on craigslist there are people who do it from 35-50 dollars.

Last edited by Dmac; 03-24-2009 at 10:10 PM.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:58 PM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat I<3ballsweat

Originally Posted by Dmac
just chillin for real haha. Your car is loud as hell haha.
word. everyone says that but im so used to it that it seems quiet. when have i been around you? i havnt seen the gti out in fuckin foreeeverr
Old 03-24-2009, 07:05 PM
Dmac
c'mon

Originally Posted by I<3ballsweat
word. everyone says that but im so used to it that it seems quiet. when have i been around you? i havnt seen the gti out in fuckin foreeeverr
I always randomly see you goin down battlefield haha. The GTI broke though so my dad just told me to get rid of it lol.I'm lookin into 350z's and Evo's haha
Old 03-24-2009, 07:06 PM
I<3ballsweat
draggin elbows

oh word. i only have a few weeks left in va so i gotta get my battle field cruising done soon

Quick Reply: XBOX 360 repair?