Notices
757 The 757 forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Need a Good Lawyer (Traffic)

Old 03-31-2009, 06:20 AM
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn UrGrlGveMeDkBrn
Default Re: Need a Good Lawyer (Traffic)

Originally Posted by I spy Psi,No?
Haha, well happy birthday.
Thx
Old 03-31-2009, 07:33 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

gary c. byler, has done wonders for me in my not so decent past.

check him out, sandra is his associate, and she is very gorgeous! just hope you don't get judge virginia something, she is a blonde headed lady, who loves to throw people in jail
Old 03-31-2009, 07:59 AM
nosediv3
typesb4thinking

nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3 nosediv3

Originally Posted by Jus_dubin
just hope you don't get judge virginia something, she is a blonde headed lady, who loves to throw people in jail
is that the kinda cute judge?

shes mean.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:08 AM
Uzi Crooklyn
This.isEntertainment

Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn Uzi Crooklyn

Originally Posted by nosediv3
is that the kinda cute judge?

shes mean.
yeah, she locked me up 3 times, all of which were appealed and later dropped. my lawyer got me a binding agreement with the judicial system that says she is not allowed to hear any of my cases anymore.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:09 AM
Daft Punk
Gaming Extraordinair

Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk Daft Punk

yeah, she locked me up 3 times, all of which were appealed and later dropped. my lawyer got me a binding agreement with the judicial system that says she is not allowed to hear any of my cases anymore.
damn
Old 03-31-2009, 08:11 AM
jskizzle
K All Day

jskizzle has disabled reputation

just hope you don't get judge virginia something, she is a blonde headed lady, who loves to throw people in jail
deffinately a bitch and loves 2 send people to bubba he's probably her brother or husband or something
Old 03-31-2009, 08:32 AM
F4Fresh
Ammo Pusher

F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh F4Fresh

Ill take care of your girl while you're gone bro.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:37 AM
S2K_Guy
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

§ 46.2-865. Racing; penalty.

Any person who engages in a race between two or more motor vehicles on the highways in the Commonwealth or on any driveway or premises of a church, school, recreational facility, or business property open to the public in the Commonwealth shall be guilty of reckless driving, unless authorized by the owner of the property or his agent. When any person is convicted of reckless driving under this section, in addition to any other penalties provided by law the driver's license of such person shall be suspended by the court for a period of not less than six months nor more than two years. In case of conviction the court shall order the surrender of the license to the court where it shall be disposed of in accordance with the provisions of § 46.2-398.

So in addition to this, you are facing reckless driving which is a class 1 misdemeanor punishable by up to 12months in jail and $2500 fine.

Definitely get a good attorney, James Woods (or Wood) near Grafton High School is great, but expensive. Look him up.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:37 AM
S2K_Guy
AKA: SHY_GUY

S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy S2K_Guy

Fucking awesome!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:40 AM
blah
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Originally Posted by S2K_Guy
§ 46.2-865. Racing; penalty.

Any person who engages in a race between two or more motor vehicles on the highways in the Commonwealth or on any driveway or premises of a church, school, recreational facility, or business property open to the public in the Commonwealth shall be guilty of reckless driving, unless authorized by the owner of the property or his agent. When any person is convicted of reckless driving under this section, in addition to any other penalties provided by law the driver's license of such person shall be suspended by the court for a period of not less than six months nor more than two years. In case of conviction the court shall order the surrender of the license to the court where it shall be disposed of in accordance with the provisions of § 46.2-398.

So in addition to this, you are facing reckless driving which is a class 1 misdemeanor punishable by up to 12months in jail and $2500 fine.

Definitely get a good attorney, James Woods (or Wood) near Grafton High School is great, but expensive. Look him up.
Awesome!!!

Quick Reply: Need a Good Lawyer (Traffic)