Notices
Central VA The Richmond and surrounding areas forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

The FNF4 Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 03:03 AM
Real Random
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random
Default Re: The FNF4 Thread

so every region has a thread about this movie even though there is an off topic thread about it?
okay
I see the fail there
Old 04-08-2009, 03:06 AM
fatboyee
yea, i'm that guy

fatboyee has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by AFwestPunk
so every region has a thread about this movie even though there is an off topic thread about it?
okay
I see the fail there
but yet you decided to participate in the central thread, while attempting to go against the grain.

I see the FAIL there...
Old 04-08-2009, 07:06 AM
Frost
Registered Member

Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost Frost

I debated moving/closing this thread because there are many, but I'm in favor of anything that gets positive conversation in Central.

I am deeply disturbed by the attraction of these of these films though.
Old 04-08-2009, 07:15 AM
em1_ftl
Registered member

em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl em1_ftl

it made 72.5 million dollars opening weekend while second place was at 30m and 3rd at like 11m. i think
Old 04-08-2009, 07:38 AM
RCR Roscoe
Body In Trunk.

RCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond reputeRCR Roscoe has a reputation beyond repute

its just popular to make fun of the movies, some people needa lighten up and not take the "scene" so damn seriously. bottom line: these movies are automotive themed action flicks with eye candy. I DONT SEE A PROBLEM HERE!! gets a from me!
Old 04-08-2009, 11:41 AM
thecollegekid
Registered Member

thecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the roughthecollegekid is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by RCR Roscoe
its just popular to make fun of the movies, some people needa lighten up and not take the "scene" so damn seriously. bottom line: these movies are automotive themed action flicks with eye candy. I DONT SEE A PROBLEM HERE!! gets a from me!
Well said sir. It's Hollywood, not underground streetracing videos. They're big-budget movies that create big revenue. Good for them for finding a niche and cashing in.
Old 04-08-2009, 02:11 PM
Real Random
Registered member

Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random Real Random

Originally Posted by fatboyee
but yet you decided to participate in the central thread, while attempting to go against the grain.

I see the FAIL there...
yes
your observation is way off
but nice try anyways
Old 04-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Mid Atlantic Performance
Registered Member

Mid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the roughMid Atlantic Performance is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: ** The FNF4 Thread ***

Originally Posted by FlimFlam
It shoulda had more sex scene while Vin's sister is getting it on while he's right outside.

Thats what I'm talkin about.