Notices
Vendor Reviews Post and read reviews for ANY business vendor, including dealerships, that you've dealt with, positive or negative. This is open to anybody and everybody, not restricted to Sponsors. If you're looking for a vendor/service try asking in one of the Regional Forums.

Underground Audio NOVA :Fail thread:

Old 06-03-2009, 08:14 PM
08accordcoupe
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08accordcoupe has disabled reputation
Default Re: Underground Audio NOVA :Fail thread:

Originally Posted by 1logsxr
I think from my understanding and what i heard from the guys at UNDERGROUND is that the speakers he bought on LINE were some what bad or the xover were shorting out and the guys there spend alot of time tryng to figure out why your shit was not working and end up replacing the xovers at no charge so i dont know why you are trashing the guys at UNFERGROUND when all they did was FIX the BAD SHIT you bought on line and you didnt even say thank you to them and on top of that i heard you send your MOMMY out there like a litlle fag now thats bullshit >>l how come you or your friend dont say nothing about that.
TO THE DOUCHE WHO WROTE THE DUMB COMMENT,

First of all the crossover went bad because the install guy wired it wrong, and I had to bring the car back 4 DIFFERENT times to get this fixed so forget the time he spent fixing it at "NO CHARGE" considering he is fixing what he fucked up to begin with, and not that it matters but I said thank you to the install guy and shook his hand before I left.

The reason I "SEND MY MOMMY LIKE A LITTLE FAG" was because the owner refused to pay for the dents i called my insurance company and they said my mom had file a claim herself, THE CAR IS UNDER MY MOM'S NAME DUMBASS, that's why i " dont say nothing about that"

So next time you want to back up your buddies over at Underground learn proper English, check your spelling and get your facts straight all you did was make yourself look like an idiot for trying to backup shitty jobs they do at their shop when I have pictures of it.

The pictures explain it all so i guess "your understanding" is wrong
Old 06-04-2009, 01:07 PM
ricin4ever
Registered member

ricin4ever has disabled reputation

my little sister can do better then that ..... her car even has less dents lol
Old 06-04-2009, 03:28 PM
JDM180SX
NISSAN <3

JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX JDM180SX

it makes me sick to see shitty installs...sorry to see that ive fixed plenty of best buy and circuit shitty installs in my day, but damn! before the customer ever leaves i go over the whole setup and let them listen to everything and adjust settings per customer.

I also dont do this full time, but as a side job so the customer gets top notch work and no rush job most of those companies are all about production and not really quality.
Old 06-04-2009, 11:17 PM
R.King
Banned

R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King R.King

i can honestly say i am capable of doing a much better install without having touched car audio in my life

just gimme the instruction manual